The Seer

Naib POV
"Ow what the hell" I opened my eyes to see the seer on top of me. His arms were on the sides of my head and eye mask had slipped "Are you guys ok" the seer blushed and got up quickly covering his face "I-I apologize" he rushed off "......" me and Aesop just looked at him the same facial expression "Are you alright?" He gave me his hand helping me up "Yeah I'm fine.." I replied "Maybe you s-shouldn't walk backwards" I started walking forward this time "Yeah I will".

Time skip
After a while I finished showing him around Aesop when into his room leaving me alone in the hallway

Aesop POV
After the strange encounter Naib and I toured around the rest of the manner. I was now in my room, I sat my box down and began to take my mask off when suddenly there was a knock on the door. I quickly put it back on "Open!" the door opened to reveal the guy from before "Pardon my intrusion um...we had a very bad meeting earlier so I was coming to do introduce myself.." he said walking in "Oh um my name is Aesop Carl" "Eli Clark, it's very nice to meet you" I nodded "Same to you" he smiled his owl resting on his shoulder "Also I have come to inform you that dinner is ready don't be late please I'll see you there" he walked to the door "Thank you" he left closing the door. I sighed and grabbed my makeup box walking to the dining hall

In The Dining Hall
I walked in and sat next to Emily "Hello Aesop" she said as she sipped her water. I stared at the plate "Um pardon but can I eat in my room" I asked "I'm sorry if your uncomfortable but we all eat dinner together because it better helps us get along and live side by side" I nodded and looked at the plate again. And then back at everyone who were either eating or socializing "Hey Aesop what's wrong?" I looked up to see Emma talking to me "It's his mask dumbass" Naib shouted from across the table. I blushed from embarrassment and I went redder when everyone responded with "Ohhhhh" I nodded "It's ok you don't have to take it off if you don't want to you can just stay with us and go in your room once we all finish we just want you to fit in we don't wanna leave you out in any way" "Come on Emily I know how you feel but the guy is clearly uncomfortable and he's probably hungry from the journey" Naib said "I have to agree maybe just for today" Eli added "....." Aesop stayed quiet as Emily sighed  "Fine but if he does you two have to go with him" Aesop stopped and looked at her.
"Ugh whatever" naib said and grabbed His dish walking over to Aesop "alright let's go.." he said, Aesop nodded and got up grabbing his plate and walking away, Eli and naib following.
Emily sighed "well then..."
she looked back to her dish and continued eating.
To be continued...

Hewwo I'm back like I promised I hope you guys enjoy the chapter it took me awhile since I kept getting distracted I'll see you tomorrow. Add me on Idv at MsOma I'm free to play anytime just hmu k ttyl
———————————————-
Hey hey there! This is the other owner of this account! I do the editing and crap but just saying pls support her on this! My idv is taffy~kisses if ya wanna play bye bye!~