Me And You

⚠️NSFW WARNING⚠️

Eli POV
I was walking to my room when I saw Naib leaving Aesop's room "Hello Naib" "Hey..." he said walking away. Something was wrong. I knocked on Aesop's door. I heard shuffling and then a cloudy "C-come in" I walked in and saw Aesop sitting on the edge of the bed "O-oh hello Eli" he took off his mask but even with it on you could tell he was upset "Are you alright"  I sat next to him "Yea I just got into a fight with Naib" so something is going on "May I ask about what?" He looked down "He.....tried to kiss me and when I confronted him he said he didn't mean it and he doesn't like me that way" I took off my mask and hood "I'm sorry" he looked back up and I could tell he was trapped in my eyes "Really I don't think you should be with a guy like Naib he doesn't know how to treat people" I put my hand on top of his which was in his lap "I know how to treat people. I would never hurt you like Naib" he looked at my hand and blushed "I-I....." "You don't need to explain yourself. I think you should pursue bigger things like me and you" he looked back at me "M-me and you...." I leaned closer but unlike Naib I knew exactly what I was doing. I noticed he was hesitant but moved closer as well until our lips touched.

Aesop POV
I was hesitant but kissed back. What I kissed back. I'm kissing Eli! I knew this was wrong but it felt so right I didn't wanna stop. The next I knew he was on top of me. We were making out and I was into it. He kissed me using his tongue and I couldn't help but lightly moan. He then pulled away a string of saliva in between us. We were breathing heavy and I couldn't stop looking into his beautiful blue eyes. He then started kissing my neck making me lightly moan. He then found my sweet spot and began sucking on it making me moan louder "E-Eli...what if someone hears us" he stopped "Don't worry" he went back to sucking on my neck. He then slid his hand under my jacket feeling me up. I continued to moan until he stopped and kissed me again. I kissed back. He then licked my bottom lip. I opened my mouth just enough to let him inside. We did this for awhile and then Eli unzipped my pants. I was so caught in the moment I was willing to do anything. He started feeling me down there I let out a light moan but before he could go any further there was a knock on the door. I covered my mouth  "Who is it" Eli says still touching me as I struggle to hold in my moans "It's Emma. Dinner is almost ready it should only take 10 minutes" "That's all I need" Eli mumbled "We'll be there" "Ok" Emma says as her footsteps faded "Ten minutes Aesop we need to make this quick" I nodded slowly. He then pulled my underwear down and began to jerk me off. I let out a moan"Shh you don't want them to hear us" Eli smirked and began to kiss my neck going faster. I groped the blanket under me. As I could feel something coming "E-Eli I'm..." but before I could get the words out I came moaning loudly. Eli then smirked as he grabbed a tissue cleaning himself off. He put on his things "Clean yourself up I wouldn't want the others seeing you like this" he says walking to the door "See you in a few" he then closed the door leaving me there thinking what the hell just happened?

My phone freaking deleted the last part and I just found out today. I was still sick but I'm better sorry for not posting I've been really down lately but I'm back and better. This is my gift for not posting. There will be a 3 week time skip  next chapter. We'll see you soon ttyl.