Im Not Sure

Aesop POV
Naib kissed me back. I pushed my body up against him backing him into the wall. I continued kissing him as he slid his hand under my shirt. Our tongues pressed against one another. He slid his hand down my pants making me moan lightly. He then pulled away begging to kiss my neck "N-Naib~" I moaned. He pulled away from me "I-I'm sorry" he said seeming as if he had done something wrong "Don't be sorry I kissed you" he shook his head "No this is wrong we shouldn't do this" "Why not" "Because I know you don't like me Aesop. You might have in the beginning but you don't now. You just wanna get back at Eli..." I sighed and backed away "Your right but we could both get back at Eli please. Isn't this what you wanted?" He looked away "It is but-" "Then stop hesitating" I grabbed his hand and pulled myself closer to him. He blushed "B-but I don't wanna hurt Eli" "Why do you care he hurt us first and he won't know if you don't tell" "Us?" "Yes us so what do you say" I traced my finger up and down his chest. He became redder and I knew at this point even if he wanted to he wouldn't make the first move so I kissed him and he hesitated for a few seconds before deciding to go with it. I slowly began to pull his jacket off as we continued kissing. By the time his jacket was off we had pulled away for air. I grinned at him and bent down in front of him and unzipped his pants "W-Wait~" I didn't listen I began stroking his dick "Ngh~" I heard him moan and put his member into my mouth and began sucking. I swirled my tongue around the tip before putting it all in my mouth deep throating his dick "A-Aesop~" I pulled away and began stroking his member again "You better be quiet wouldn't want anyone to hear~" he covered his mouth as I smirked and continued to jerk him off moving my head faster "Ugh I-I'm gonna~" but it was to late. He came and it got on my shirt (jacket?) I stood up and took it off. I then kissed him again roughly. He kissed back holding closely. We eventually stumbled onto the bed. He was on top of me. He began to kiss my neck making me moan lightly. He pulled away and kissed me. I moaned into the kiss. He pulled away again "Aesop are you sure this is what you want" "Yes Naib it's kinda to late to back out now" I knew Naib was scared and I knew this wasn't exactly what he wanted well not now anyway. I sighed "Naib if you don't want to we don't have to do this" he looked away "It's not that I dont want to I just don't wanna hurt Eli" "That means you don't want to Naib" "No I wanna have sex with you but I know if I do that I'll hurt Eli so..." "So no you don't" he got off of me "I'm sorry" I giggled and sat up "Don't be sorry I'm the one in the wrong" "I should go" I nodded "Don't beat yourself up ok" he nodded as he walked out the room. I lied back down on the bed "Hm..."

Sorry for late upload love you guys also go add me on idv