Make You Mine

⚠️NSFW YES AGAIN⚠️

Naib POV
I was standing infront of Aesop's door waiting for Eli "Come on" he came out now with a shirt on. We decided to go in my room. Suddenly the walk seemed so long but I was only 4 doors down why was it so far? "You look tense is there something on your mind?" I finally reached my door "Nothing of your concern" I opened it and walked inside Eli behind me. He closed the door as I sat down "I just wanted you to know you should give up" If I wasn't tense before I was now "What are you-" "I mean Aesop you came to his room you must have wanted to talk to him" I looked away "He's in love with me" I widened my eyes shocked "What!" Eli smirked "He's in love with me. He told me earlier when we were having sex" (Oop and I) I shot up from where I was "Eli what the hell do you think your doing. I'm not gonna let you over power me" I walked up to him "Why are you so mad don't tell me you like him all of a sudden?" I looked him in the eyes "Why are you doing this Eli? You don't love him your just using him to benefit yourself. You don't deserve to even be in his presence" "And what are you gonna do tell that to Aesop? He'll just run to me as always" I clenched my fist. I grabbed Eli by the collar of his shirt "Who the hell do you think you are? Don't fuck with me. Your not gonna have Aesop and I'll do anything possible to keep you two apart" Eli chuckled "Come on Naib there is nothing you can do. I have no one else to be with so I might as well settle for what I've got" he pushed me down but me holding onto his shirt made him fall with me. The position we were in definitely gave me "Dejavu except last time I was on top" I felt my face heat up. I knew the only way I could gain power over Eli was to fight fire with fire. What does Eli do to get people wrapped around his finger? "Seduction" I mumbled "Pardon?" I looked him in the eyes leaning in closer to him "N-Naib" perfect I finally just kissed him. If this didn't work nothing would. Eli seemed to be sex crazy apparently so if I had to use my body to keep his off of Aesop's I will. I felt him smirk against my lips before kissing back. He licked my bottom lip making me shiver as I parted my lips. He immediately put his tongue in my mouth kissing me roughly 'he's trying to out do me. To make me back down' I kissed him back trying my best using the same force. He slowly sat up I had forgot we were on the ground. He then slid his hand under my shirt making me shiver again. He then pulled away from the kiss looking at me as he breathed heavily. I grinned "T-tired already" he smirked "Naib your so desperate. Using your body to better me" "And you love it just like you loved that kiss" he looked me up and down "Then why don't you just give me what I want" I was enjoying this only because I got to see Eli basically bow before me. I got off of him standing up "It's getting late you should go back" he stood up also "It was just getting interesting" he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. I blushed as he kissed me. I kissed back as he backed me into the wall kissing me rougher than before making me moan softly as our tongues pressed against each other. I could tell he wanted to know how far I was willing to go but sadly he had no idea he pulled away he pulled away and started kissing my neck making me shiver. I gripped his shirt when suddenly he licked my neck making me moan. He had one of his hands up my shirt the other holding my hand. He was to into this. I covered my mouth trying to hold in my moans I can't risk getting caught. He started sucking on my neck making me moan a little louder. I became weak in the knees. My legs were shaking as he continued I suddenly felt him reaching his hand into my pants and began rubbing me down there making me moan shakily "Eli Wait~" he kept going still kissing and sucking on my neck. I moaned as he moved his hand faster and I knew I was about to cum. I moaned louder as I felt myself cum. I couldn't take it. My legs went weak as I began to fall before Eli caught me and carried me to bed. I lied there and just looked up at him "See Naib you can't handle me" he grinned as he walked out of the room leaving me there powerless.

... I'm sorry about this thank you for the votes and comments they mean a lot. Love you ttyl