I Want You

Naib POV
It's been 3 weeks since me and Aesop's fight and we havnt talked since but I noticed a few things. Him and Eli has been getting really close. They see each other more often and I needed to talk to Aesop. I walked to his room door. It was about 10:09 so everyone was in bed. I knocked on the door  "W-who is it" "...It's Naib" there was silence for a few seconds before Aesop opened the door "Can I Come in" he let me in and I pulled down my hood "Naib what are you doing here" "I needed to talk to you about our relationship" "What relationship Naib. You don't like me like that remember" "Aesop I'm sorry. I do like you I just felt it was wrong to kiss you" "Tch whatever Eli was right"  "What the hell was he right about exactly" "You. You don't know how to talk to people or treat them right" "So you are sleeping with him" Aesop looked away "That has nothing to do with anything" "Your an idiot for letting Eli use you. He's a manipulator it's what he does. He's putting all this shit in your head and your believing it" "Don't talk about him like that. Even so how in the hell would you explain the fact that he treats me better than you do" I walked up to Aesop "That's because you never gave me the chance. You just shot me out the person who actually cares about you" he then got in my face "Eli does care about mr he's been here and you haven't. You just don't understand. I came to you first and you shut me down. When I was in need Eli came to my side" "What side Aesop? What need. There was no need. You wanted me to be with you and I refused" "Yea and you know what that same night Eli came here with me and stayed by my side" "Oh so you guys have been sleeping together since I said no?" "Why are you so worried about that your not fucking me so why worry about who else is" I then pinned Aesop against the wall "What are you doing" "Giving you what you wanted" I then kissed him and he seemed to hesitate but kiss me back. I felt like the moment could last forever but unfortunately we had to part for air "Happy now...." he just looked away blushing "I then let his arms go and backed away. "Your an attention whore Aesop you don't want this you don't want me. You just want me to give you my all for you to throw it away and I can't do that so please. Continue being with Eli cause it sure as hell seems like he can do it" I put my hood up and opened the door but was stopped by Aesop "What do you want now-" I turned around to see Aesop was crying "I.....I'm s-sorry Naib. I didn't mean t-to hurt you. I'm not trying to be an attention whore I just wanted you I wanted you from the beginning and I want you now and just....don't leave me" I sighed and closed the door pulling Aesop into a hug as he cried. What am I going to do with this guy.
Next morning~
Aesop POV
I opened my eyes and got out of bed stretching.  8:00 am. I got ready for the day putting my mask on last. I had a match with Naib today and after last night I'm not sure if I can even face him. I sighed and opened the door heading to the dining hall. I walked in "Good morning Aesop" I was greeted by Fiona "Good mornin" she gave me my food and I said thank you heading back to my room I closed the door and began eating. My door then opened "Good morning" Eli walked in and kissed me on the cheek "Good morning..." I blushed a little as I continued eating "What's wrong" Eli sat next to me "I had a talk with Naib" "How did it go. Not good I presume" I nodded "Nope" I then finished eating "Well I hope you to can get along long enough to survive this match" "We'll be ok... I think" "I hope so" I then got a certain urge to say something I knew I would regret "Eli....w-what are we" I looked at him "What do you mean" he knew exactly what I meant "Are we together or friends with benefits?" "I dont know what do you think" what do I think "Nothing really. I mean we see each other but we aren't dating" "Then I guess we're nothing" Eli then smiled. He smiled at me. We then got up and walked to the lobby. Once we had all gotten there everything had went black.
Naib POV
I opened my eyes and saw we were in Lakeside Village I ran and started to decode. I got through one cipher before Aesop had been chaired. It was me,Aesop,Eli, and Emma. I ran and knew I had to save him. I ran over and quickly rescued him running "You didn't have to do that" Aesop said running our hands together "Shut up" we took a left than right. Aesop then saw a locker and opened it pulling me in with him. He closed the door. Our bodies pressed together making us both blush "Why didn't you embalm yourself?" "I dont know I have a lot on my mind" "Like what" "Like you...." really "You really wanna discuss this while we're in this position" "Listen Naib I need you tell me how you feel" "I..... like you but your with Eli" he looked up at me and pulled his mask off. Why was he so beautiful? "Can we not talk about it" "Can we just kiss?" Aesop chuckled and blushed "And I'm the attention whore" we both smiled as our lips met. I kissed him roughly. I loved kissing him I just couldn't hold back. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer but we were already pretty close. He put his tongue in my mouth as he ran his fingers through my hair. I don't know what to do. I love Aesop Carl. Wait what? I love Aesop Carl I'm in love with him. I pulled away and looked at him. He was perfect. I started kissing his neck. I wanted to know how far we could go in this locker. I listened as Aesop moaned "Ngh~...N-Naib Wait not here" I stopped and pulled away. He was right. It was dark in the locker only thing that was seen was our faces through the crack. "C-come on" 2 ciphers left. I left out the locker Aesop blushing behind me. We had finished one together and someone else did the last one. We left out the map. I looked over at Eli who was talking to Aesop. Aesop and I made I contact. He smiled at me and I smiled back I then looked over at Eli who didn't look very happy.

Have this cuz it's 4:27 am and I'm bored