What Now

Naib POV
I ran behind Eli "Eli stop" he didn't listen he just kept walking "Eli I said stop" I grabbed his hand making him stop "Leave Fiona it's not her fault it's mine" "No it's not Naib" i turned to see Aesop "It's his" "Aesop.. I'm sorry" I walked up to him and hugged him he didn't hug back he pushed me away "Eli what the hell were you thinking" "What was I thinking what were you thinking" "I think that your an idiot for getting caught with someone else and not take care of it" "What you wanted me to kill her" Aesop rolled his eyes I watched as the two argued back and forth "No I don't want you to kill her but you could have done anything to keep her quiet and spare me the pain of having to know my friend or so I thought was sleeping with my past lover!" I sighed "Can we not talk about this here" "Naib why do you care you were just pretending to be my friend to get close to Eli" "Um first of me and Eli were here way before you got here" "Second it's Eli and I and third then what was the point of being my friend" "Uh because I liked you at first and I kinda still do" "But that doesn't matter why would I be with you after what you did" "Aesop everything I did was for you" "So sleeping with Eli was for me to" "Yea actually I was trying to get him to leave you" Aesop tried to get his words out but it wasn't working he just grumbled and walked away. Eli sighed "Ugh" Eli looked at me "Really Naib" I looked away "I told you Eli I used you" Eli looked away also. We just stood there for a minute "Can we talk later...?" I nodded "Yea I'll see you then" we then parted ways.

Fiona POV
I sat on the floor in front of my door crying crying "Fiona please open the door" Andrew said he was knocking on the door "Please leave me be" I sniffled as he stopped knocking on the door "I'm sorry Fiona I know you didn't want me to say anything but you have been really stressed lately and I knew it needed to be said please forgive me" I wiped my eyes and stood up opening the door. "A-are you alright" I then felt tears again and just hugged him crying softly. Eli will never forgive me. "This is what I get for sinning it was none of my business nor my secret to tell" Andrew hugged me back softly "It isn't your fault. It's Eli's for putting you under so much pressure to keep a secret that wasn't yours" I hugged him tighter "Thank you Andrew so much" I wish this moment could last forever.

Um....I'm alive. Tbh we all know I've been avoiding writing this for awhile. I didn't know how to end it nor what to say because I really want Aesop to be happy. Also idk if I ship Fiona and Andrew I just do things so I'm sorry if you don't like it. Also sorry for the short chapter cuz believe it or not I've been working on this for about 3/4 days and I've just been having troubles so I apologize. Thank you for all the support and waiting love you guys ttyl💜💜