Please

⚠️NSFW WARNING REALLY GUYS⚠️
Eli POV
"Hey Aesop can we talk" I touched his hand. I usually did this to signal something. He blushed "O-ok like now" I nodded "Oh let's um go then" we walked to his room and he opened the door taking his mask off . I did the same. He then sat on the bed "W-what do you wanna talk about?" I closed the door "You know exactly what I wanna talk about" he looked at me confused "No I-" "Your lying to me Aesop" he looked down. I walked up to him "What happened? I didn't see you the whole match and then you walked out with Naib and you looked rather happy so are you gonna tell me or do I have to make you?" Aesop gulped. I could see that he was scared not of me but of the atmosphere "Aesop...." he stood up and hugged me "Aesop stop..." he held onto me tighter "Eli I...." I tried to push him off "Aesop please let go" he wouldn't stop he held onto me still "If I do you'll leave" I finally pushed him off making him fall on the bed. He covered his face with his hands "Aesop what happened" he said something but I couldn't hear so I got on top of him and whispered in his ear "What did Naib do" Aesop moved his hands "He kissed me.... and I kissed him back" he covered his face back up "And your afraid I'll get upset and leave" it was faint but i saw him nod in agreement "Aesop...I won't leave you I promise" I moved his hands from his face. I couldn't afford to leave Aesop I need him "Eli I'm sorry I only did it because I was upset because you said we were nothing" I looked down at him. He looked lost like he was looking at an art peace. Aesop wanted me so much he needed me. He needed me to comfort him on his lonely night. He needed me to be there when no one else would. He needed me now. I leaned closer to him and kissed him. He immediately kissed back as he wrapped his arms around my neck. I licked his lips as he opened his mouth letting me use my tongue. He lightly moaned as he gripped my cloak. We pulled apart breathing heavily "Eli I-" "You don't have to say it I already know" I took off my cloak as Aesop lie there. I had a shirt on under that I kept on. I then began unbuttoning Aesop's shirt "We've never gone this far are you ready" he nodded "Yes please I need this" I smirked "Say no more" I finished unbuttoning his shirt and began kissing his chest. Aesop shivered as I continued until I reached his nipples "Are you as sensitive here as you are on your neck" I graze his nipple making him lightly moan "So you are" I then began sucking on his nipple making him moan louder "Ah~ E-Eli~" I continued while slipping my hand in his pants feeling him up. I then stopped sucking and pulled away. I then did the same on the other side "Ngh Eli I c-can't Wait I need you inside of me" I then pulled away and pulled off Aesop's pants and underwear. I put my two fingers in his mouth "Lick" he did as told swirling his tongue around my fingers. I pulled them out and slowly began to put my fingers inside of him. He moaned loudly as I continued putting my fingers in and out. I then pulled my fingers out "Ready" he nodded fast as I pulled my pants down and slowly began to put my dick inside of him. He moaned loudly but quickly covered his mouth afraid of getting caught. I then pushed until I was all the way inside of him.
Aesop POV
Eli was now inside of me. He gave me a moment to adjust before moving his hips thrusting in and out. I tried my best to hold in my moans but at this point I didn't even care. I wanted this so bad I couldn't hold back. He kept going as I gripped the blanket under me "F-faster~" I can't believe what I was saying. He began going faster making me louder. I felt like I was gonna go crazy it just felt so good I didn't know what to do. I wrapped my arms and legs around him clawing at his back as I pulled him closer he went faster. I bit down on his shoulder. No words could describe how good I felt. I heard Eli grunt as I bit down. I stopped biting him afraid I might hurt him "Eli I-" he then started kissing and sucking my neck "I love you Eli~" I moaned as I felt Eli cum inside me as I came also. He pulled out and looked at me he looked distressed like he had heard something that made him sad "I love you to Aesop" he then kissed me again. We had did it two more times again before cleaning up. I lied in bed with Eli as I closed my eyes falling asleep.
Naib POV
I wanted to talk to Aesop so I could tell him how I really feel. I walked to his room and knocked on the door "Who is it" I hesitated that wasn't Aesop's voice "It's Naib" the door opened and I was greeted by a shirtless Eli "Naib just the guy I needed to talk to" he smirked

Hey guys I have a question, who do you think Aesop will choose? I wanna know before I pull this mager plot twist. Thank you for the votes love you guys ttyl