Into You

Naib POV
It had been about a month and I was still seeing Eli. Everything was going as plan besides the fact that Eli had been coming to me. Like he was enjoying this. Wasn't he still with Aesop?? I was in my room when I got at the door. I opened it "Aesop what are you doing here?" "Naib I need you right now" he needs me for what doesn't he have Eli? "Why what happened"he walked in and closed the door. He took off his mask and looked up at me "Eli and I aren't together anymore" "Wait BBC what!" "Oh right you didn't know we were together. Eli and I have been seeing each other for awhile now but suddenly he knocked on my door and told me he needed a break. What did I do wrong" "I'm sorry Aesop" I hugged him as he cried. What was Eli doing is this his idea of letting me win? "I dont understand what did I nvdo wrong" "Nothing Aesop it's ok. Just go to your room and get some sleep-" "No please let me stay with you just for the night" I thought about it "Fine but just for the night" he wiped his face and we both got in bed laying down and dozing off.

Eli POV
I walked out of my room. I need to talk to Naib as soon as possible. I reached his door and knocked. After a few seconds he opened the door. He looked shocked to see me. He closed the door "We need to talk Naib" "Yea I know we can't do it here" "Why not" "Because..I'll tell you when we get to the room let's hurry" I rolled my eyes. I didn't have my eye mask on just my hood up. We walked to my room and I opened the door closing it behind us "You go first" "Gladly um oh yea why the hell did you break up with Aesop?" That's why I couldn't go in the room "Good I'm glad we're on the same page" "Huh" I walked up to him wrapping my arms around his waist. I watched as his face turn red "I left Aesop because I'm in love with you Naib" Naib opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. He looked away "B-but I used you I-" "I use people all the time. It doesn't matter that you used me I just want you to be mine" he looked distressed. Like he didn't know what to say. "Eli I...don't know what to say" "You don't have to say anything" I kissed and he kissed back. We just kissed until I pulled away "I should go" "You don't have to. I know you don't want too just stay here with me" he bit his lip and looked away again "Why won't you look at me Naib why won't you look at me" "I really cant stay. Aesop needed a friend so I let him stay in my room for tonight" "Aesop needs a rebound not a friend" Naib pushes away from me "Listen Eli we aren't in a relationship I just needed you for my own reasons and you helped me but it wasn't supposed to be like this" I grabbed his hand "Then let me use you and maybe it'll go right. I'm serious Naib I'm in love with you" he looked at our hands and held mine back before letting it go "It's late we can finish this conversation tomorrow" with that he opened the door and left.

Sooooo um...I'm crying writing this because I want Aesop to be happy so I may have to make another story because idk how this is gonna end I'm trying my best. Love you guys ttyl ps sorry for short chapter