Is This It?

Aesop POV
A month had past since I met Joseph. We had a few matches but he ignored me most of them. I can't believe a month had past and I still couldn't get this guy,no, this hunter out of my head. Although I lost some friends within the two months I was here I had gained some to. Me and Fiona were quite close and me and Norton were friends now to. Eli,Naib,and I never got to talk as a group. Eli also never came to talk to me. We had no reason to talk anyway. I started eating alone in my room since through the window was the hunters side of the manor and I could sometimes see Joseph walking around. I still wonder if we'll ever talk again. I wanted to so badly. Speaking of witch Naib and Eli are now in a relationship. I over heard them talking about it yesterday. I couldn't deny I was a little hurt but what I had for either of them definitely wasn't love. I was sitting on my bed with my legs crossed. Norton was asleep at the bottom of the bed. I don't mind him anymore. He told me about himself and his past and I understood so we're closer. I was looking at him when I got a sudden erg. I turned my head and looked out the window and was immediately met with Joseph's eyes as he looked at me from the other side. He smiled and waved. I blushed and waved back before he walked away. I wonder what will come next but to be completely honest that's another story for another day.

It's not over yet I swear I'm gonna write Naibs side of the story. I needed to finish the story so I can work on a new project in mind although I will be writing a second book later on. I'm not gonna write Naibs side yet since I don't want it to end yet but thank you for reading ttyl love y'all 💖❤️🖤💙💚😘