Hello

Aesop POV
I looked up but to my surprise before me was a man who wasn't that much taller. He had porcelain skin and beautiful blue eyes. They were like the ocean. I felt trapped within his orbs "I-I'm sorry I was thinking and sneezed and I was here. I'm Aesop Carl could you please tell me where I am" he looked at me "I'm Joseph Desaulnier and you my friend are on the hunter side of the manor" my eyes widened "Oh no what am I gonna d-" suddenly I heard voices. Joseph then grabbed my hand and pulled me into a room. But not just any room. A closet about the size of a locker in a match "W-what-" "Shh someone's outside. We don't want you to get caught. If you do your dead" Joseph whispered. It was dark and our bodies were pressed against one another. I blushed and tried to shift but it just made things ten times worst. Whoever was outside just didn't seem to want to leave. I felt Joseph breathing on my neck. My face heated up and I could hear my breaths getting shakier. I couldn't stay still but I couldn't move since it would of been uncomfortable "It's ok if your uncomfortable you can move" he whispered in my ear 'Your not helping dumbass' I thought as I turned to face him I forgot how close we were and was started by our bodies rubbing against each other. Although it was dark I could still see his eyes through a crack at the top of the door. I closed my eyes and put my hands to my chest which made Joseph try his best to back away and give me space but it didn't work. The voices finally went away Joseph opened the door making both of us fall out of the closet but he fell on top of me. I opened my eyes and was met with his eyes "I'm sorry" he said as he climbed off of me. He was so calm and nonchalant and I was a mess. I stood up and continued looking into his eyes "Come on let's hurry before someone else comes" I nodded. He led me back to the survivors side "I wouldn't do that again. Next time it might not be me. Actually there will be no next time" "Your right I'm sorry thank you" "Alright goodbye now" "Goodbye" he turned around and walked away "AESOP" I turned to see Emily she ran up to me and yanked my hand pulling me away "We've been looking everywhere for you what the hell are you doing over here? Don't ever come back here again are you listening to me ever!? Promise me right now" I nodded "Yes ma'am I promise" she let out a relieved sigh "Oh dear you must be sick your face is red and, hot" she had her hand in my head "Come on you don't have to play today we can't let you get sick" Emily took me back to my room and said she'd have someone bring me dinner. I was laying in my bed and I just couldn't stop thinking about Joseph. Did I just fall in love at first sight??

Yeet I'm ending the book soon I'm sorry but let me know. If I make a second book is anyone gonna read it? I wrote this part because when I first saw Joseph the thing about him that left me shook and wanting me was definitely his eyes. I just thought they were so beautiful. The photo at the top is the picture that made me start playing identity v yes I started playing only for Joseph but then I fell for Aesop and I knew it was over. But anyway.Let me know love y'all ttyl💜💙🖤❤️💚🤍💓💗💞💗

Update-I just looked and we have 3k veiws omg thank you so much it means the world to me I really don't know what to say