Why?

Naib POV
The words kept repeating in my head 'I'm in love with you' this could not be happening. I don't understand how this happened. Then it hit me. From the first night Eli has always seemed to be deep into what we were doing. He would kiss me and touch me like he meant it. Like he wanted me from the start. But if he knew I was using him why the hell would he fall for me and what was the point in being with Aesop? I had so many questions but I couldn't ask Eli. After that I couldn't be in the same room as Aesop. I wandered around the manner all night till morning. I decided to eat breakfast with everyone else so I walked in the kitchen to greet everyone. The people who usually cook were Fiona and Emily "Good morning ladies" "Oh good morning Naib are you eating with the guys today" "Nope I'm gonna eat everyone else" I looked at Fiona who still won't look me in the eyes "Hi Fiona" she flinched "Hello" she then continued doing whatever she was doing. Breakfast was almost ready so I went into the dining hall and was surprised to see "Aesop?" He looked up at me "Oh good morning Naib. I was looking for you this morning" "Oh I was um I couldn't sleep" I looked at the door as it opened and in came Eli. I mentally crashed "Good morning you two" I looked at Aesop and could see the hatred in his eyes "Hey Eli" I said he walked up to me. I was standing next to Aesop and Eli stood on the opposite side of me. There was a strange silence until I spoke "Did you guys sleep well" "Yes actually" Aesop's says glaring at Eli "I slept but it wasn't the best" I looked away from Eli. Suddenly Fiona walked in "Oh dear" she looked at all three of us. I looked at Eli then Aesop. Aesop was staring at Fiona's hands. She was fidgeting "Hello Fiona" she looked at Eli "Hello Eli I'm sorry I should get going" she said as she quickly turned away hurrying away. Suddenly Aesop got up "Fiona Wait" she stopped and turned slowly "Are you alright" she looked at me then Eli "Fiona" she jumped and looked back at him "Yes I'm fine I'm sorry for bothering you" she then finally walked away. Me and Eli were whispering to each other "She's gonna spill oh my god" "No she won't" "Come on what if she does?" We quickly stopped when Aesop turned to us.

Aesop POV
I looked at Naib and Eli "What did you do to her" "I didnt do anything so why I'm being accused I don't know" Naib said looking away. I looked at Eli "What" "What do you mean what Eli" "Listen Aesop why are you asking us. What if she has something personal going on?" "She was looking at you when I was talking to her" Eli rolled his eyes and sighed as everyone else started walking into the dining hall. We all sat down far from each other. Once the food was served we all ate including me. No one was playing me any mind "Aesop your eating without your mask" I turned to the voice to see Norton "I cant eat it with it on" he chuckled "Your something else" I looked over to Fiona who was talking to Andrew. He seemed to be comforting her "Fiona are you alright" everyone looked at her. She looked around "Well um I-its just..." she looked at Eli again and opened her mouth to say something "E-" suddenly Andrew stood up "About a month ago..." he looked at Fiona who was shaking her head "Fiona saw Eli and Naib the other night doing it but she was to afraid to say anything because if she did Eli would literately destroy her" my heart dropped. Suddenly Norton busted out laughing "Oh shit you and him Naib come on" he just continued laughing "Ok ok I'm leaving"he got up leaving still laughing "Oh god" Fiona ran out and Andrew followed. Eli followed Andrew and Naib followed Eli so I got up and ran after them both.

SOOOO.... I did a thing anyway I was hesitating to write this because I didn't know if I wanted Aesop to know but I did. I don't know what to say ttyl