3 Is A Crowd

Aesop POV
What the hell happened. First I was sitting at the table and now I'm in my room with Naib and Eli. I sat there just looking down while Naib sat in a chair in the corner since he had finished eating and Eli feeding his owl "Come on Dude we're not looking at you just eat" Naib said making me flinch at the sudden speech "Y-yes I'm sorry" Naib looked away as I took off my mask and began eating "You must not have any friends" "Naib" "What I was just asking I'm sorry if it came off as rude" Eli sighed "No it's alright I don't your right but I like it that way really" I replied moving my hair out of my face "Don't you get...lonely" I froze with the fork infront of my mouth. I then took the bite "Not really" I spoke as Eli nodded. From then on it was pretty quiet. I finished and wiped my face putting my mask back on "Um thank you for being here with me" "No problem it would be wrong of us not to" Naib said smiling which kinda made my heart flutter. Naib wasn't a bad guy not to me at least I mean he didn't look that bad "Naib how come you don't take down your hood I noticed you've had it on this whole time" Naib gulped "I just do" "I think you should take it if so you don't have to hide your face you don't look bad or anything" I said "I agree honestly to me I think you look really good" Eli said interacting with his owl. Naib blushed "W-well why do you keep that thing on your eyes Eli" "It's a seer thing kinda like a religious thing I guess" he said confidently "I bet under that mask you have pretty eyes" "Nope" I watched as they compliment each other "Well Aesop why do you where that mask" Naib asked "Well I use it for work but I've had it on for so long my face doesn't look right to me without it" I got up and grabbed his box "How about we all take off our different things then we'll all feel comfortable around each other?" Naib ask shrugging "That actually sounds good actually" they both looked at me. I noticed and jumped "I'm sorry um that actually sounds good let's do it" "Ok then" I took a deep breath and grabbed the string on my mask "One" Naib grabbed his hood "Two" Eli grabbed his mask? "Three"

Cliffhanger Yeet hey guys thank you for all the votes I highly appreciate shout out to my Wifu I love her so much and I wouldn't have gotten into this fandom if it weren't for her but I love it here I'll write again soon ttyl