Oh No

Eli POV
I opened my eyes to see Naib sleeping soundly on top of me. He must have been tired from what happened yesterday. I closed my eyes back and started thinking when suddenly Naib woke up. I opened my eyes to see he was blushing "S-Sorry did I wake you" he asked getting off of me "I wasnt asleep just deep in thought. How did you sleep" he blushed again "I-I'm sorry for laying on top of you I-" "I Pulled you down. Yes I know but... I'm not sorry" I looked at him he was now a darker red. I put my hand on his forehead "Your face is warm. Would you mind warming me up~" I leaned in and kissed him he then kissed back.

Aesop POV
I woke up,showered and got dressed then headed to breakfast. I knew this was gonna be the worst and last breakfast I have from now on I'll be eating alone. I walked into the dining hall to see Andrew and Fiona talking but they stopped once they noticed me "Fiona can we talk..." she nodded and Andrew left out "Fiona I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything to you  yesterday but thank you for saying something" she sighed "I'm sorry I really didn't mean for it to go down like that. I'm fine now since I spoke with Eli...speaking of have you spoken?" What is she saying "Hell no what the. Is that Aesop Carl I see" we both turned to see Norton "Good morning to you to Norton" I say gulping. Fiona felt the tension as we just stood there. I was really uncomfortable. It felt like Norton was looking down on me. Suddenly others started to come in so I sat down but I could feel Norton smirking at me. Once we had settled down we all started eating "Naib" I heard Norton say. I looked over and saw Naib sigh before putting his fork down. He was not in the mood "That's my name" "I'm surprised to see you. Didn't think you would show your face after what happened" "Ok fuck you Norton" "I bet you do" Norton laughed "I bet Mike does" the post man mumbled "Excuse me you probably do to" "Can we just all agree everyone has wanted to fuck Norton at least once and just drop it" Eli said loudly. There was indistinct chatter and even I agreed. We then all went back to eating. I looked over and saw Norton,Eli and Naib all talking but you could tell Norton and Naib were arguing and Eli was trying to keep out of it. I finished first and got up walking out. I was thinking and walking'Why are they acting lik nothing happened?' 'How come Eli never cared to talk to me yesterday?' I had so many questions. Suddenly I sneezed but it echoed. I looked up to see everything around me was 2x larger 'Oh no' suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder and quickly turned around "Excuse me for being rude but what are you doing here?"

Oof inspiration has come back and I really just wanna keep writing so I'm gonna write until I get tired of it. I owe you guys for taking such a break without notice. Love you all ttyl 💜💓💗💞💖