survivors of this story

Hi, Allisa Gillis here. My creater Lisa got me and my friends safely out of Paradise and I am now engaged to a hot, hunky, sandwich making, occasional screw up who loves the fuck outta me. For that, I would vote every chapter if I were not fictional!

 PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE

For your undistracted enjoyment,  I have never been one to distract from the story with a plea to vote on every chapter, but at this time would like to take a second to do so.  See the books easily found on the hotlist?  Votes as well as reads put them there.  If this story is one you would recommend, please vote the chapters, or at least the ones you liked the most.  If nothing else hit the vote button on this one.  It was a free read and if you made it this far it was decent?  To everyone who reads, thank you.  It means more than you will ever know to see the number of reads grow.   Thanks, much love to you!

Many thanks to these readers, your support means the world to me:

Chapter  1:   My Sister Diane: As always.  Much love to you.  You inspire me everyday.

Chapter 2:  My sister Tammy our family's child prodigy.

Chapter 3:   lkirspel:  Thank you a million for taking the time to vote each chapter, and for the motivational comment! 

Chapter 13:  HopelessBlues:  Thanks for your reads, votes and comments!  Your book 'Rock Wars' is greatness!

Chapter 14:  jennalovesrick:  A million thanks for voting the chapters as you read!  As a new story, this is invaluable support.

Chapter 15:  mscoopa:  Thank you for reading, and supporting with votes as you always do, you are awesome!

Chapter 16:  rumourngossip:  Even though this book is not your usual read, thank you bunches for supporting it with votes and reads, you are the best, as is your story, 'Things Are Not Always As They Seem.'

Chapter 17:  monaponce:  Thank you a billion times over for reading, and supporting with votes, it means a lot!

Chapter 18:  Jeepgirlpdx:  A million thanks for taking the time to support each chapter of this story with votes, you rock!

Chapter 19: hersheysareheavenly:  Your support on all of my books means so much, thanks!

Chapter 20:  Morganville4eva:  To a Morganville sister, thanks for your votes and support of this story.  Your Morganville fan fic is amazing!

Chapter 21:  weirdenuff4u:  Thanks for giving a vampire story a chance, and even liking it a little, as well as loving Will a lot!  You rock and so does your many stories, especially 'How To Kill A Quarterback.'

Chapter 22:  Supermodelog  You are awesome with your support on this book as well as all you read!  Thank you so much for voting and adding the books into your library.

Chapter 23: JackieGarrettMurphy Thank you a million times over for your support with votes

Chapter 24:  Jesst8  Thank you for supporting all chapters with votes and adding the book into your library, you are awesome!

Chapter 25:  iamSuse  For voting each chapter as you read and giving the book a place in your library, you rock!

Chapter 26: 34nic76 You are awesome. Thanks for voting each chapter!

Chapter 42:  BeMyMaker:  You are an amazing supporter of all of my stories, and I can never thank you enough.  I tried to pick out a great chapter for you!

Chapter 44:  saturn137:  Thank you, thank you thank you!  For not only reading through this mega story when you have your own that you are writing, but in addition to vote and comment, and eyeball it for things that will help in the edit!  The Ashton chapter to you, you rock!

Did I miss anyone who voted all the chapters? This page was too long in coming, and I am so afraid I am missing someone.  Please let me know if so, and choose a chapter :D  And you guys, THANKS AGAIN.  If you have a favorite chapter you would rather have instead, hollar

▌│█║▌║▌║ BĻÖÖPËŖŚ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Falling asleep while writing: Thought this was worth a laugh, happens to me a lot lately, fighting sleep, fighting sleep, can't keep awake, then wake up to:

....And I will kill any that touch you Lissa, as dead as I did the last one.”   Will threw out the reference to a scene that had been stolen from her memories, as he threw in another pair of jeans, and stole a quick kiss. 

“Where would we go?”

“Trust me, I have a place,,,, but I won't say it here.”

“Very wise, because you nevvver know who will be listening.”  Gabrielle's voice almost preceded her  blink of an eye appearance andd she looked Allisa up and down.  “When did you stop needing the bracelet to move around//////

Allisa gulped and in her side vision, Will was pulling the bag of anti vampire goodies discretely closer to him. 

“young

Allisakuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

♪♫•*¨*•SOUNDTRACK•*¨♪♫ Possum Kingdom ♬ Todies Breaking Benjamin ♬ The Diary of Jane