𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴,

Oh, shit. How does this work? Oh! Oh, oh, okay! Hey guys! It's Nico!

I hope you all are being safe out there, it's a dangerous world we live in. But you of all people would know that, I guess. Yeah, it's still pretty boring here. Not much to do in jail... But hey! The Duchess lets me out to the courtyard every once in a while to do some gardening. Flowers, who knew, right? Not as lame as I thought it would be.

Seriously, though, I hope you all are good. 'Been missing you guys like crazy. I talk too much, so being alone in a cell gets really boring after a while. 'Can't even talk to Red, but honestly I don't think I should. I'm not even sure how she's doing... or if she's alive? Oh, well. 

Bring back something for me, yeah?  And tell Mortimer I'm good, too! The last message he sent me he got all guilty like, 'Oh, Nico, boo-hoo I'm so sorry you have to be in that cell when it could have been me, oh nooo.' Nah, it's totally okay. Give Mortimer a punch on the shoulder from me.

Love you guys.

Your big green bud, 

Nicolas Sparrow

───────────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────────

Hello everyone. I hope all is well, but knowing just how often we seem to get into trouble, I'm sure something is awry. Actually, sorry. Please forgive me. I'm trying to sound funny, but that sounds more ominous than anything...

Things are alright here in Emeria. Harrison has regained most of his strength and Frank has offered to pay for our room at the tavern while we're here. It's so strange to think I used to live in this city...wait. Sorry. Forgive me again, I'm rambling. On another good note, the Duchess has conducted her own investigation about the attempted assassination. The city's military oversight has been strengthened and there have been no other sightings and such of the House of Repose in city limits. Tarthuul, we're taking extra precaution to ensure the safety of your family upon their arrival (also Lords David and Jacob are ecstatic to be housing goblins in the future. They keep trying to teach me a sort of secret code that is apparently well-known among goblins?). 

Please do not hesitate to contact me if needed. I may not be able to be there physically but my heart is with you all. Please be safe. Worry does not suit my face, as Harrison so plainly puts it. 

I miss you dearly and look forward to seeing you again.

Sincerely,

Mortimer Diggs

───────────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────────

Hi, Dad! I don't know where you are right now, but I hope you're doing awesome! James is writing this out for me (Hello, Tarthuul) because I don't want to mess up the letter again. He says he hopes you're being safe. Mom and I are okay and we really like it here! The castle is just as big as you said it was and I've made friends already, and their names are David, Jacob, and Lilliana! Lily doesn't talk much, but David and Jacob do. 

Oh, and Miss Lorelei and Miss Calypso were right about this place being super pretty! Mom says she'd like to rent an autumn home here with some of the money you've been sending. Am I talking too fast, James?  You didn't have to write that! Oops.

Okay, okay, what else?

I miss you bunches, Daddy. I've been practicing a new spell to show you when you come back. I really hope you like it. I think I'll make you proud. Come back to us soon! Tell Mr. Cedric, Miss Calypso, Miss Lorelei, and Mr. Nico I said hello! 

Love,
Rizz

[A small drawing of a smiley face with a cat is drawn near the signature]

P.S.  James found a cat and I named him Pewee! Can I keep him?

P.P.S  Mom likes him a lot sooo Pewee may be her new favorite boy. You've got competition!
P.P.P.S.  I love you!!!

───────────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────────

 ˙ɹǝɓuɐp ǝlqıɹɹǝʇ uı ǝɹɐ uo⅄ ˙ǝsɐǝlԀ ¿ǝɯ ɹɐǝɥ uoʎ uɐƆ