10 - You're late

Credit to DekuFanPage on Facebook

Random A/N I'm eating fingers while writing this. They are tasty.

"We are so lucky Aizawa-sensei wasn't there when we got back," Uraraka said as we headed home for the day.

"We still had no reason to dally so!" Iida was strict as always.

Everyone had breathed a sigh of relief when the only people in the classroom were Kacchan, diligently reading the syllabus as told, and Kirishima, poking fun at him.

I noticed a flicker of movement in the trees, and when my head snapped towards it, I saw a faint purple mist seeping from behind an oak.

"Deku? What's wrong?" Uraraka had taken to calling me by the name Kacchan used to insult me, but I didn't feel like pointing that out right now.

"I just realized I forgot something," I smiled sheepishly.

"Do you want us to come back with you?" Iida inquired.

"Nah, I'll see you both tomorrow, 'kay?"

I pretended to take off back in the direction of the school, but once they were out of sight I came back to the spot where I had seen Kurogiri, patiently waiting for the flow of students to slow before I dared talk to him.

"You're late," I growled. "I've had to wear an innocent face and endure this hell for a week now. What were you thinking, abandoning me like that?"

"Izuku, you needed to get out for a while and get some air. Your mental state was starting to... deteriorate. We thought it best for you to have some human interaction. Don't get me wrong, the progress you have made is incredible, but you can't stay holed up at the base all the time." I protested that I was completely fine, but he wouldn't hear it. "Besides, people were already descending on you. Better for the press to get out their jitters now so as not to interfere later. We were worried about what they might do if you disappeared again." I grumbled in partial agreement. I still would have rathered the underground, but I understood what he was saying. Well, the second part at least. "Anyway, if you want to come back I suggest you message your mother."

I pulled out my new phone and did exactly that; "Hey mom. I'll be staying at a friend's place. Don't panic and call the cops or anything. I'm fine. Love you, bye."

I showed Kurogiri the message. "There. Happy?"

"Do you have everything you need?"

"Enough."

"Fine," Kurogiri sighed and opened a portal for me to pass through.

As soon as I was on the other side I took a deep breath of the dank air. I had missed this.

Kuro, as I had begun calling him, had dropped me near the training room which I had learned was on the third basement level along with my room where I dropped my stuff off. The first level was where interactions with other villains normally took place, and on B2, where I was now heading, was where All for One could normally be found.

"So, when do I get to meet this Shigaraki person," I asked waltzing into his office.

"Young Izuku, you really should knock," was his reply. "For now, we just need you to take notes on the teachers and students as you always have in your notebooks. What do you think of them so far?"

"The teachers are kind of intimidating, I'll admit, but the students are so weak it's painful. I could easily have killed at least 3 before anyone reacted. And they're all so happy all the time. It's disgusting."

"Glad to see you already hold such a high opinion of them. But I can tell you're angry. Talk to me, Izuku."

"Well, minus the fact that you left me there for a week, they tried to expel me on the first day just cause I was quirkless." The same anger that boiled for All Might flared within me then.

He beckoned me to come closer since he couldn't very well get up and move and ruffled my hair. "Kurogiri was worried about you. You are strong, but you are still human. As for that anger, hold onto it until the time is right for you to unleash it. Now, it's been a while since you've been able to practice. You'll find prisoner 423 in cell 13. And Izuku," I looked back at him as I walked away, "I'm proud of you."

~~~

"No, please, I have children at home!" a woman, number 432 pleaded as I dragged her out of her cell by her hair.

"And I'm sure your husband is taking great care of them," I replied, throwing her against the wall. Level B4, where the prisoners were held and most experiments concocted.

"Struggle or don't. Doesn't matter. It won't change the outcome." I laughed maliciously as she whined pathetically and other prisoners shrunk back in their cells. I slowly pulled out a knife I had taken from the training room and let it catch the faint light so that my victim could see just how sharp my blade was. She cowered in fear before pushing herself to her feet and running away. My footfalls followed her slowly. She had nowhere to go and no strength to make it there. She was just making this more entertaining for me; oh how I loved a good chase.

I caught up to her and decided to end her quickly, feeding off of her terror. I grabbed her mouth and slowly dragged the blade along her neck drawing blood. She sobbed silently as I slit her throat and then moved to dismember her body.

Oh, how I had missed this.

Word count: 935

A/N Btw I meant like the Cadbury chocolate covered cookies fingers.

Thank you for reading! Love you all! 💘