Prologue

In a such big city like New York, there used to live a lady named Lilly. Lilly Bloom. She was a lady of 19 years old. With her deep hazel green eyes, sharp nose, cherry colored cheeks, pink mouth and dazzling breathtaking smile,  she almost could make any guy go crazy for her. Bend to their knees at the very first date and ask for her hand for the lifetime.

No. If you're thinking it's just because the way she looked was the reason a guy would loose his sleep,  you're wrong.
The way she perceived the world was something different. She was a lady build of hope, possibilities, compassion, empathy and most importantly "Courage". She could see light almost in everything she looked at. 
So She was the searcher of light, master of the twinklers, and got her soul wrapped with full of optimism. 

"Hello Sir, are you looking for someone? "
"Hi, I'm Steeve. Steeve Watson." said the guy in green hawai shirt he was wearing. " I'm searching for a girl named Lilly who i've heard lives here next to your apartment. Do you know her? Cause i've been looking her for some days now but she just doesn’t...."
The woman next door was peaking through the corner of her front door that she held open in a way that only her head would pop out.
She blinked for a moment. Then said, " I've moved in here with my husband couple of weeks ago. Didn’t get much time to know anything about anyone here in detail. But yes, I just saw her quite a few times.Nothing more than that." 
" Thank you miss. Can you please inform me whenever she is home? Or when she come back if she has went to somewhere." Steeve pulled out a card from the back pocket of his ripped jeans and held it in front of the woman "Here, in this card you can find my number. Please do me this favor. Sorry for getting you in trouble." 
The woman took the card and replied in a confused tone " umm, okay. I'll let you know."

She shut the door, Steeve sighed, left.