Part-4

"Miss?"

The guy in front of her must have came from another planet. Lilly's heart inside her chest is beating faster than a woodpecker could peck wood in a second. She felt a sudden sensation of hypnotism and don't know how everything but this guy is becoming like a blurry vision to her. This feels so unreal. So fast. How it is possible. Holy crap! No No! Shit! He is perfect! His ocean eyes, sharp jaw, curve of his apple red lips, and every single strand of his golden brown silky hair looks more than unreal. Or perfect?

Someone's coughing startles her awake. Mrs.Smith is looking at her, frowning.

"Yes sir how can I help you?"
The guy in his red t-shirt and the cause of Lilly's exemption gave a look of confusion and said nothing.
"He is asking for some blue Cattleya's. And it's been a minute now. If and only if you are now awake from your day dreaming could you please help him with showing the Cattleya's we have in our store?" said Mrs.Smith in a tone of disappointment.

Lilly don't know what to say. She absolutely and surely have made a mistake on the very first day of her new job. And this isn’t anything so pleasant. 'So bad Lilly. What's wrong with you!?' she thought.

The guy smiled to ease her up. Her heart is still throbbing. 'Relax Lilly Relax!'

Lilly picked up a bundle of Cattleya's and asked him if he would like to see anything else.
"Umm, well. Which color would complement the blue ones you think?"
"Orange or red, I guess", said Lilly. Holding her breath. "Actually all of them are beautiful. You can choose any of them."

"Hmmm,okay."
Lilly looked at him questioningly. What does this okay means?
"Pack me a bundle of hazel greens along with the blues then".

Green and Hazel? Lilly couldn’t recall if they have any collection of this type of orchid. She  wonders if these types even exists.

She searched for some green Cattleya's and presented in front of him. Every time she showed him some, he would shake his head in the negative. " umm nah. Not this one.",  "No! Not Green!".

Finally she gave up. Said " Sorry sir there's no such color I assume we have in our collection."
"Okay. How much for the blue ones?"

Lilly packed them off to him and took the cash. Returned the extras.

"Thank you so much for the flowers "

"You're welcome sir. Happy shopping :)"

The guy turned to leave. Then turned again in 180 degree angle, back to where he was before. 
"By the way miss, you do have a mirror in your house right?"
"Well, who doesn’t have?"
"Spare some time and when you get home today, try to take a look of yourself in it. I'm sure you’ll find some hazel greens staring at you straight."
Her heart started vibrating again. What In the World is This Guy Talking About? 

"There's no such thing as hazel breed."

'Wait,what?' Lilly frowns. Totally lost.

The guy winks.Without further turning back, he escapes.

She finishes her work by 1:00pm. Picks Katy up from her school.
Next week Friday Katy's school is organizing costume party for the children of elementary class. Katy has signed up for it too.
"Mommy? I want to become a princess in that party."
Lilly smiled. "Tomorrow,after class, we're going to pick a very pretty dress for little Katy. "
" A dress with fairy wings?"
" A dress with fairy wings."
" And a magic wand too?"
" And a magic wand too."
Katy started jumping right on her sit, clapping her hands together. Giggling. Screaming "yeee"

" I love you baby "
" I love you too mommy." said Katy with a very happy tone in her voice.
Lilly gave a peck on her forehead.
Continued driving.