Part-2

9:45AM.
The cafe is teeming with customers. 'Chef's special bacon cheese chicken burger with finger licking mustered sauce' is targeted by almost everyone. Sometimes Lilly like to pretend thinking as if she is working underneath a sea, and the burgers they sell here is as good as the ones Sponge bob used to make in their famous "The Crusty Crab!!!" hotel.
Umm umm. 

'Tap tap!!!' Lilly flinches. Someone makes a sound on a wooden table in front of her. A customer in his chair staring straight at Lilly's face. Waiting.
"Oh! I'm really sorry sir. Were you saying something? "
The customer sighed. Lilly's glassy red cheeks reddens by 2 shades more. She took his order and stealed a glance at her watch. 2hours and 15minutes more to go. Katy's class finishes at 1pm. It's not so far from here. Katy usually have to wait 5-10minutes for her mother to come and pick her.

Katy, her little baby is growing fast. Time flies. Even though it still feel like it was just yesterday when Lilly came to know that she was expecting, the moment when her life was about to have a huge turning point.
It all happened so quick. Josh, Lilly. Their cute romantic teen dates. So much of love.
Then one day she resulted positive. 15 year old teen mom she was about to become.

1:15pm at Katy's school gate.

"Hi Katy. Where's your mom?"
Katy craned her neck up. Mrs.Julia, their pre-school teacher. She is staring at Kate holding a big smile on her face. She is pretty and have got a voice which feels so velvety and smooth as if her vocal cord was made of velvet.
"Mommy is on her way, I presume."-said Katy. Something is seemingly not right. She is chewing her pinky and it signals Katy is upset or worried about something. 
Mrs.Julia kneeled before Katy and asked "Is there anything little Katy wants to talk about?"
Katy looked down on ground. A straight line of few black carpenter ants are moving left of their direction. It already feels itchy just by looking at them.
"All of my friends are signing up for a costume party Mrs.Julia.It charges fees"
Mrs.Julia puts both of her hands on Katy's tiny bony shoulder. "And little Katy wants to  become the most beautiful princess in that costume party."
"Mommy wouldn’t.... "
"Katy. Mommy loves you and we love you too. Just don't tell her about the fees. I'll get you sign up for the party.Okay baby? I promise."  
Katy shakes her head in positive and smiles. But some noticable worries are still there, sticking with her forehead.   

Lilly picked her up at 1:20pm. On the way home none of them talked much to each other. Lilly asked Katy about her school, how it went and she just replied in one sentence.
"It went well mommy."  and that's all. The rest of the time Katy spent looking out of their car window. Clouds are still today.The air stopped blowing. Looks like summer already has stepped it's one feet in to their city.

And Katy's favorite is spring, which is over.