Part-3

Night time. Katy is asleep. All the dishes are done along with the other household chores. Amanda is Katy's current baby sitter and she absolutely is not into anything else other than taking care of her, only her.
Lilly often feels so unsure to leave Katy under Amanda's wings. Even for few hours. But Amanda was the only sitter she could manage for Kate when they first moved in here. Lilly was so in rush that she couldn't help but had to choose Amanda for this work.

However, she could be wrong. From the surface Amanda may look(or she is) careless, a constant hookup freak, messy kind of girl, but somehow Lilly had found a sheer hope that she could give her the duty for taking care her little baby a while.Beside, Katy has never complained about her sitter, she is actually more likely to enjoy her company instead.

This month have almost came to its end.Lately, Lilly has been thinking about getting herself into another job. She works 4 days a week at "Appetite", apart from that, a few more cents comes from a small shared business of online jeweleries that she and her friend Jasy is running.

Lilly is busy doing her research for jobs in the internet. She found few suitable part time occupation and among them one seems to be very near from her house as well. "Orchid Paradise". A floral shop. Aloof from her own name, she loves flowers. Always wanted to work in a floral shop when she was young. I mean, yeah she still is juvenile comparing with the life she is living. Cause as for her life, it looks aged. Much aged.

Lilly shut down her laptop. Each of her body muscles are craving for some sleep.Before turning out the light, she went to Katy's room to have a last check on her. She is sleeping. Her small little chest is moving up and down.
Lilly came back to her room.
Lights went out.

" Orchid Paradise"

Mrs.Smith, the owner of the shop is about Mr.Huisman's age. Even though Mr.Huisman is top to bottom a pure chirping old guy, this lady is not like him at all. She looks somber. Wears gold rimmed heavy framed eyeglasses(the one with stripes). Talks slowly and her eyes lack words.
She interviewed Lilly with very few short,simple questions. About her family,any other employment(if she have any), educational background and stuffs like that.

At the end of the interview she asked Lilly if she would like to work here from today or not. It sure have shocked Lilly a little. But she answered in the affirmative.

Lilly is waiting for her first customer to arrive. Excitement, nervousness both devouring her from head to toe. And this is no wonder that the beautiful scent of the orchids itself says a lot why this shop was named after the word "Heaven".
"Oh! this pretty place!" Lilly mutters underneath her breath.

A while later.

The first footfalls came, humming in low.
Someone stepped inside the shop. Coming straight toward her.
"Excuse me Miss".
Lilly was re-oraganizing the orchids according to its breed, color, fragnance. She looked up,turned left, mouth slightly opened.
Staring.