Part-14

"Ocean waves"
"Blue sky"
"Moonlight"
"Tragedy"
"Hope"
"And more hope"
"Love"
"Alex" ....

Alex stopped typing. Staring at the last text from Lilly he smiled unconsciously.
"I love you too babe."
" (: "
"So what's your plan for tomorrow?"
"Staying home. Doing the dishes. Cleaning the house. Helping out Katy with her homework. etc etc."
"So you are not free?"

Minutes passes. 
"Babe?" 
"Oh sowy um so."
"Ha ha ha Good night babe."
"ZzzzzZzzz...."
Alex turned out the bedside lamp and put his phone next to it. Closing his eyes Lilly's face came forward. "Let me sleep babe." Alex murmured himself. Smiling. 

Morning. 9:30AM.

Katy was watching her favorite TV show "America Got Talent(S-2)" when she heard a knock coming from their windowpane. Someone just decided to knock on the window rather than the door. As it seems.

Katy didn’t bother to move her butt from where she was sitting. Rather than that she shouted in loud voice and extended sentence,   "Whooo issss ittt?" 
"pspspspsps"
Katy's eyes moved from the TV screen and toward the window. Curtains are drawn half way.
"I AM not a PUSSY-CAT! You don't have to pspspspspspspsps."
Another knock.
Katy got down from the couch. Slightly bothered for the sudden interference between her show.  "Me tired of doin lots of work like this. Poor me...cominnnng! Katy is coming... hold on please" 

"Hey your mom home?" said Alex. Almost whispering.
"Mr.Stranger! "
"Shhh shh... Don't scream. Is your mommy home?"
"Yes she is. But wat you doin in front of our window? Why don't you come inside?"
"Is she sleeping?  Don't tell her I'm here okay? That's a surprise. "
"Okay. Now you want to come in?"
"Aha...yes yes." said Alex smiling.
"Should I open the door then? Or you’ll take the window?"
"Anything will do."
Katy giggled and went over the door and held it open. Alex stepped in immediately.

"Chocolates miss?" 
Katy's animated blue eyes squinted in excitement.
"Thank you"
"How are you baby?" asked Alex lifting her up with both of his arms. "Legs hurts?"
"I'm okay. But I pretend to be sick. You know why?" Katy lowered her voice, in case someone else would hear her conversation. "I don't want to go to school. And when you're sick, nobody asks your to go to school. This is my triikk."
"Very clever. Foxlike clever you're becoming."
Katy giggled. Alex put her down.

"Alex?" 
Alex looked up, Lilly is standing on the staircase in front of him. Looking surprised.
"Hey, good morning babe."
"What are you doing here?"
"Just came to see you."
Lilly came forward and hugged Alex and kissed on both of his cheeks. Katy squinting. Unable to understand what's going on.
"Babe, good morning. Have you had your breakfast? Or eat with us."
"No. I'm full. Thanks. Lilly, I was thinking of going out today. Afternoon, if possible? Please? "
"Some other day babe. Today I've got a lot of works to do as I told you last night. Beside, Katy's exams are coming near. I need to help her with doing her studies as well."
Alex sighed. "Okay babe. See you later then."
"You just came, and leaving right away?"
"Yeah. Someone seems busy. And have no time for a poor little fella like me." Alex made a sad face. Katy imitated him.
Lilly laughed. "Umm....okay fine."
"What am I suppose to understand by 'Fine'? Are we going?"
Lilly shook her head in positive.
Alex and Katy screamed together "yeeesss"
"But where do you wanna go? Asked Lilly.
"That's a surprise."
Lilly looked at him in confusion. Then said, "Okay. See you in afternoon then. Sharp at 5."
"Okay ma'am. As you wish. Sharp at 5."

Alex pretended to leave when Lilly went to her room to take shower. Just after she left he bend on his knees in front of Katy.
"Katy." he whispered.
"Alex!" she said. Whispering back. Alex laughed.
"I have some works to get done. Could you kindly keep an eye on your mommy while I'm doing it? Inform me when she get out of her shower. Okay."
Katy thought for a moment. Then smiled. "Okay."
"Great!" said Alex and gave a quick peck on her cheeks.