02

"please he de-ci-ded for me as if i was a little girl," she took another sip of her ice coffee and looked directly to her friends "he just wanted to mess with me anyways."

kourt just looked at her, knowing it wasn't a good idea to bring up the fact that the only people were the two people she hated the most were in that tutoring group.
"i think he's just getting revenge from all those years of you bulling him, to be honest" seb added trying to make the best of the situation, "plus los told me the only regulars in that group are ricky and mia."

a strange silence occupied the table in the cafe they were all spending the afternoon in. nini just stayed silent avoiding the fact she didn't want to do this but had to regardless of the situation.
"great ! i have to teach dumb and dumber to do basic math" she piped in to release the tension in the air.

"neens, just remember it's only for a little while, there are only a few months left of senior year, and hey, trust me ricky is not as bad as he seems" ashlyn just nodded, she had been trying for years to merge her two groups of friends, but somehow ricky and nini couldn't stand each other.

"ugh, i quit already" nini just went back to her spanish work and coffee, trying to convince herself this wasn't the end of the world.