30

before we start, thank you so much for your support and comments on the last chapter, made my entire afternoon. 

this little project of mine is coming to an end (don't worry i still have a few surprises for you) and if you stuck here, thank you. 

writing has been such a big part of my life and people liking it means the world to me. 

comment and star and let's get started! 

-lu 

--

her head was dizzy as she tried to look for him in the dark. he had to be near his house, his car was parked in front of his garage but not a sight of him was there. 

after she said goodbye to gina, she remembered his dad was not in town because of a work trip and she suddenly saw a figure at the top of the roof. getting up there was going to be a struggle, but this once she had to take a chance. she took the spare kids behind the plant pot and unlocked the door and went in closing the door behind her. 

she followed the path to the backyard, where she finally decided to get his attention. 

"ricky?" she said in a pleading voice hoping he changed his stance. she didn't even care she was still in her golden dress nor the fact half of her mascara was sitting on her cheeks. she needed him. 

"just go nini, there's nothing else you could say," he said not even looking at her. 

without a care in the world, she let out a small curse and took off her heels, and started to climb the tree that headed to the roof. 

ricky realized this but also knew she couldn't get up without him to give him a hand. 

"nini stop, you're gonna get hurt," he sighted finally looking at the brunette. 

she ignored the comment and kept going, trying to ignore the burn due to a branch in her forearm. finally reaching the top, she pushed herself up but scratching her cheek slightly in the process. 

"fuck!" she hissed after feeling the burn hit her face. 

"nini you're bleeding," he said taking her hand and leading her to the safe part of the roof that perfectly fit two people. 

"i'm fine ricky don't worry about it," she said looking into his eyes. 

he stayed silent but instinctively took her cheek to asset how deep the cut was and realizing she had also cut her arm. 

"we can deal with that later but right now-" she was cut off by him grabbing her arm trying to look at the injury. 

"nini you're bleeding here too, let's get down and i can bandage them up,"

she took both of his hands shutting him up, she had more important things to do than badge two small scratches. 

"that doesn't matter right now ricky," he said taking his hands and placing them on top of hers resting in her gold dress. "i'm sorry, i should've told you about theo, he is just a friend but he once was more than that, but in the end,we just messed around and we broke things up because he had his own life in college. what i'm trying to say is, he doesn't mean anything to me now, and i tried to push him but i think the alchool made my mind blurry but i was always thinking of you," she sighed trying to put her ideas in order. 

"i've never felt this way about anyone nini, and the way he was touching you, it just wasn't okay and rage took over, and i didn't mean what i said at last nini," 

she grabbed his cheek pulling him closer, it was freezing and he was just right there. "no you don't get to feel bad about this ricky, i was the one that fucked things over and i'm sorry" 

"what i said earlier, i meant it roberts," 

"too bad for you because i love you two richard bowen" 

he didn't even think twice before crashing his lips into hers. their lips finding each other in the starry night. it felt different, not like at prom nor the months before. they fell in love and somehow he could taste the bittersweet feeling of loving someone on her lips. 

he broke the kiss keeping their foreheads together, "i love you so much nina salazar roberts, and i still can't believe i get to call you mine," 

she laughed getting lost in his touch, allowing herself to carefully lay down on the roof. it wasn't the most comfortable position but something about his lips latching onto her and his hands caressing her cheek and keeping her steady, the place really didn't matter. she could feel all of him, his abs, his face, his curls, and the taste of cheap punch at the edge of his lips. 

--

they were laying in his bed, letting the moonlight in breathing the fresh summer breeze fill the room. they had fallen. 

even if they both and so much to lose and not that much to win, after a few months nini was currently cuddling in his arms, slowly drifting to sleep. 

he just looked at her, admiring her long eyelashes and messy hair, she looked perfect then and perfect now. 

he just wished to stay like this forever and never reach graduation.