chapter 1

• Andy's daughter: Harlow (har for short)
• 15 years old
• Has a group of friends one really close one
• Bf: Eboney
• Takes medicine for Anxiety and anger issues
• Not close with mum

I wake up to my phone playing the intro to knifes and pens, I turn my alarm off and get ready for another day in hell.
I brush and go over some of my blue hair before doing my makeup and getting dressed into my motionless top and hoodie with my fishnets and ripped black jeans.

I grab my converse and puts them on before throwing my bag in my shoulder and walking out the house. I walk to Eboney's house which is only a street away and walk in. I sit on there sofa and her mother smiles at me and says "morning Har" "morning Kate", Kate is like a mother to me since mine is god knows where right now.

Eboney walks into the room with two travel cups that are black and says 'never trust the living' on the front and a half eatern sandwich in her mouth. "Morin" she says with her mouth full while giving me a cup, "morning bitch"i say back.

We get into Kate's car and she plays motionless in white though Eboney's phone. "A M E R I C A SO WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME" we scream while Kate just laughs. Unfortunately we end up at school but this is where I get to play my favourite game, how many people can I piss off today.
"Thanks for dropping my off Kate" "no problem Har if your mother isn't home when you get back come over and stay okay I dont want you on your own". I not and get out of the car and so does Eboney.

We walk though the corridor minding our business when sone asshole says "look it's the emos!" "No shit sherlock I know what I am!", Eboney laughs like the maniac she is as we keep walking.

We sit under the stairs with out group of friends. Not all of us are emos just three of us and the rest are just as strange as us. Eboney takes out her phone and puts an earphone in, "me have one" "here child" she throws it at me and I put it in to have voices blasting in my ear. I start head banging slightly and talk to Eboney.

The bell goes and we head to reg and as soon as we walk in I get " what is that!" "What do you mean miss" I reply. She points at my lip and hair "my face miss" Eboney giggles quietly next to me " you have a facial piercing and blue hair" "yes I know I was there when it happened " " dont get cocky with me young lady you know its against school rules" "well to be honest miss I dont give a fuck" some of the class gasps and I get  sent out and Eboney follows me.

(TIME SKIP)

after a long lecture to start off my day and boring lessons its lunch time, I'm at the spot with everyone else watching the boys do stupid shit and having a laugh, l go on my phone to play a game when I see a message off my mum.

Ghost: I will be away for a few more days there should be enough money for you in the draw

M: kay
I sigh and put my phone away leaning my head back onto the wall. "What's wrong Har" "the ghost text me saying shes gonna be away longer" "your joking right" "nope, at least I can stay with you longer" "true its gonna be fun" " and guess wa" "wa..." " she left money for me so you know what that means" " HMV AND HOT TOPIC" "YES CHILD"

Its finally the end of the day and kate picks us up, we blast music and make a stop at mine. We get the money and clothes, I also take her crate of energy drink knowing she'll be pissed when she gets home I can have one.

We get back to Eboney's or what I call home and kate tells us shes ordering a take away. We go upstairs and change into our pyjamas and blast music from our room at wait for food. When it arrives we sit downstairs and eat while watching a horror movie.

Authors Note: hope you enjoyed this is my second attempt at writing a book. If theres any mistakes or ideas please leaving in comments respectfully thank you

XxGodessOfMischiefxX