chapter 11

TRIGGER WARNING MENTION OF VIOLENCE AND BLOOD

It was brake time and me and Eboney had gone to out spot. I pulled out and energy drink just as a teacher walks past me. He turns on his heel and says "miss Faust what do you think your doing", I'm so not in the mood for this stupid shit. After the past month I've had almost everything pisses me off.

I turn to him slightly and say "what does it look like sir I'm having a drink on my brake before I have to go to your bullshit lesson which teaches me fuck all" theres a ooo throughout the group as we see sirs face reddening "miss Faust you know your not allowed energy drinks your too young" he replies while trying to remain calm and completely trying not and failing to reply to my comment.

I roll me eyes and go back saying "and you ain't my dad plus your not surpossed to be on your medication anymore and we all know it. It's not hard to see that you have a problem" ooos go around again and my teacher explodes "HOW DARE YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT YOU INSIGNIFICANT WASTE YOU WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING JUST LIKE YOUR SLUT OF A MUM.

I start to shake with anger and the next thing I see is black. I black out not knowing what's going on around me and when I'm pulled out of my daze i have two other teachers pulling me up off the other teacher and it's clear as day that he has a broken nose there is thick crimson blood pumping from his nose onto his shirt staining it , busted lip coverd by the blood and no doubt will later on have a black eye. I know the teachers are talking to me but I cant hear them almost as if I'm under water

I then see Eboney in front of me and I barley make out what she says. I'm taken to an isolated room but not the normal one that is used and a teacher states that she is going to ring my mother. I want to say theres no point but nothing comes out and I sit there motionless with and emotionless look to go with it. It would have seem I have been tured to stone by medusa herself.

All of a sudden I hear in the distance the voice from the phone. The tones was angry yet uncaring " do what the fuck you want with her she ain't my problem" the responder was speechless as the line went dead. She walks in and looks at me with a saddened and a sympathetic expression. She asked if there's anyone she can get ahold of and without looking I pull up Kate's number.

She phoned her off mine and I heard "I'll be there immediately" the teacher hung up and gave me an energy drink. "Your friend gave it to me and said you like them. I smiled but it was barely noticeable though she picked it up.

She opened it before she left and I sipped it. Not long later Kate came and got me and we went home I hadn't spoken a word it's been awhile since I was like this and she knew I'd talk in my own time.

As I opened the door I saw my dad sitting on the sofa as one of his legs bounced with anxiety. His face turned to me and he sprung up like the speed of light and hugged me tightly. I knew he wanted to ask questions but he also knew not at least not right now. I hugged back and as soon as I did tears flooded from my eyes and wouldn't stop, my knees buckle and give out under me.

Dad holds me up and sits me on the sofa hugging me and comforts without words. I buried my head in his shoulder still sobbing. My throat is dry and starts to hurt. I start coughing. My crying ends after fifteen minutes of what seemed like endless sobbing.

So sorry again for being away so long. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

XxGodessOfMischiefxX