chapter 2

Eboney and I walked to school today because kate had to go to work early. As we walk through the gates the same kid from yesterday pointed out we exist and I was not in the mood this morning. "You fucking obsessed with us or what" " why would I be obsessed with freaks like you" said disgusted, I grabbed him by his hoodie and leaned close "we are not freaks, we chose to be ourselves".

I pushed him away from me and picked up my energy drink and carried on walking, but what I didn't know was that he was about to do. He came up behind me and pushed my making me stumble and drop my energy drink, I froze for a moment before turning around and punching in the face.

There was a cracking noise followed by silence, the boy stumbled backwards and was caught by his friends who stared at my with shocked written faces. Eboney held my wrist gently and took my to the girls toilets.

"You good" she said, I took a deep breath and sighed " the bastard spilt my drink" "I was asking about your hand Har" "oh it's good a little bruised but worth it"

I got told off for braking his noise and was in isolation all day, luckily they didn't take my phone and earphones. It was now lunch time and I had falling in reverse asshole blasting in my ears while eating my food.

I finish off my school work before for chucking my bag on and leaving school five minutes early. I wait for Eboney down the street so we can go back to hers. We finally get back and Kate asks what happened because she got a phone call of the school, I told her what happend and she agreed with me standing up for myself but should try not punching people.

I go and take my tablets for my anger and lay on Eboney's bed. We play games on the xbox for awhile. "Hey fancy going to hot topic and hmv" I say while turning to Eboney, " what do you think!" "Okay child we go".

We get ready to leave and tell Kate, she gives us a rough time to be back by and we leave. We get to hot topic and but some bvb merch, I also get some more eyeliner, black nail polish and dark purple lipstick that goes with my hair nicely. We stop to get some bubble tea and carrying one walking.

Eboney turns to me "chicken nuggets" "okay we get some let's go" I say while laughing. We get and box if twenty chicken nuggets and we also get icecream. We sit and eat minding our own business while occasionally getting some looks of people.

After we finish we go to hmv where we get posters and CDs. I have to end up dragging Eboney out of the shop because she won't leave ." how much money do you think shes lost by now" I say out of the blue, she turns to me and says " most likely everything she has and more" "yeah that sounds about right" . We reach Eboney's house.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

XxGodessOfMischiefxX