chapter 6

I wake in mild confusion then remember where I am and smile slightly, I then text Eboney morning before walking downstairs quietly as possible.

I see that A... I mean dad and Juliet are already awake, then see me and smile saying good morning to me and I cant help but smile back and say the same.

I have a cup of tea and sit on the sofa, I look at the news and see it's the same old before dad says my name and I turn to him. He tells me the plans for the day and I go get and dressed. In the clothes from yesterday.

I go downstairs and wait for them. When we are ready we drive to town and walk around, of the we are stopped alot because hello Andy Biersack and Juilet are here.

Some people ask who I am but I don't answer because I'm too afraid to speak. Dad looks at me and smiles then says "this is Harlow and she is my daughter" the people of the small crowd are surprised, happy and possibly jealous.

After dad and Juliet talk to the crowd we go shopping and I get new converse, band tops jeans and I was even allowed a leather jacket! I haven't been this happy in a long time not because money was going to me but because inwas spending time with family trust cared about me.

Of course I had Eboney and kate but I envied that relationship sometimes knowing that I'll never be like that this my mum. After shopping at some different places we go and get some food, we talked laughed and had some strange looks at us but we didnt care.

Juliet suggested going to the cinema and me and dad thought that sounded fun so we picked up our bags and packed the car before going, as we were walking someone walked up to dad and said "you make your child dress like that dont you"

We all turned to this person who has a face full of makeup and more when dad replied "no she decides how she dress, as long as she looks suitable thats all that matters to me* I smile up and him and he returns it.

We ignore any further comments towards us and keep walking. We get to the cinema and pick a film to watch. Once we did that we gets some munchies and drink and walk in after the thousands of ads the film begins.

Near the end of the film I feel myself start to fall asleep, I try to remain awake but sleep takes over me. Next thing I feel is a slight breeze around me. I open my eyes and see dad carrying me. "You don't have to carry me" I said in a quiet half awake voice, he chuckles and replies "I know but I wanted to.

I get put into the car and we go back. I wake up just as we pull in by the house, we get out and I help bring the bags in. I was told that we would all unpack tomorrow and I nodded, i grabbed my new pyjamas that had Jack Skelton on and said my good nights. I change and talk to Eboney again before falling asleep.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any ideas please comment.

XxGodessOfMischiefxX