chapter 10

Me and Emily haven't really spoken since what happend and I tend to never be in the house when she is, not that shes really there anyway. I continue you working early as much as I can which is barely anything but not with everything save I get to about £150 (I'm british pls dont come for me) in total in two to three  week if im lucky and it's not really enough for shopping.

I  wake up and make myself a cup if tea after getting dressed when I hear the post. I go to the door and read the letters, bill's more bills and....an eviction notice. Emily walks downstairs well more like stumbles and says to be in a raspy slurred voice "wa you got there kid". I slowly turn yo her and say "loads of bills and.... "and wa hurry up for fucksake", I took a deep breath and said "an eviction notice" her head snapped up and shouted "HOW THE FUCK". I looked at her if she was stupid and I mean come she is and stated " if you didnt waste your money on drugs, alcohol and gambling maybe juuust maybe you wouldn't have one ".

The look of anger and surprise crosses her face "it's your fault I'm in this mess!" She shouted back "HOW THE FUCK IS IT YOU WERE THE ONE YOU SPREAD YOUR LEGS LIKE A CHEAP WHORE WITHOUT USING PROTECTION". Before she could say anything I left the house. I put my keys in my pocket and put my earphones in blasting anxiety by palaye royale. I walk around for awhile before sitting in the swing in a near by park. After an hour or two I decided to go back but what I saw baffled me the house was near enough empty....

She had gone. Gone god knows where I was left alone and wasn't quite sure what I was going to do next. I started to cry  I'm only 15 and I'm balancing multiple jobs and studying for exams. I'm tired stressed and I've even lost a bit of weight in away I'm more physically healthy but not by much. I phone Kate and tell her everything and that night she moves me in. She tells the landlord of our house what has happened and she is understanding and thanks her.

Kate's makes sure I eat properly an I go to bed early after telling me I dont need a job. I ask if i can keep my favourite one which is stacking CDs and putting other thing on display in HMV. Its also my highest paying job, she agrees and leaves me to sleep but insomnia is a bitch to me and Eboney watch YouTube videos until we pass out early hours the next morning.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry I've been away so long.

XxGodessOfMischiefxX