chapter 8

I was walking out of school going to meet Eboney by the gates because our last lesson was different today. Once I met up with her we started to walk and listening to music not giving a fuck about the people from out school continuously telling us to turn it off.

As we grew nearer to out street I saw a man knocking on our door, I ran over and said "excuse me can I help you". He turns and looked at me and replied "is your mother home" I shook my head and stated "no she isn't but I'll pass on your message" his expression turned sad as he passed a letter and uttered sorry before walking away.

I ripped open the letter to see that my mother was so behind on rent that we were going to lose the house in about a month if she doesn't pay up. I know she wont. I know she doesn't care, I pass Eboney the letter and she gasps before giving me a sad look. She offers me to come over and I told her I'd be there soon. She nods and leaves and I go into town.

I apply for little jobs stuff that will hopefully get us by. I got accepted by some straight away because they need the help and some said they'll get back to me.

I walked to Kate's and Eboney's and as soon as I walked in she hugged me tight. I checked my phone and saw that dad had tried to phone me. I phoned him and that's where I broke down and told him everything he was furious at mum of course and said he'll try and see me we he could. That brought a slighlt smile to myface. He told we what he needed to and then we said good.

I didnt eat dinner that night I felt sick and overly depressed. Things couldn't get any worse right?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm really sorry of the lack of updates. As always and ideas are welcome in the comments

XxGodessOfMischiefxX