chapter 12

After I was calmer and had a drink I told my dad everything not just what happened today but what life has been like as of late. He hugged me closer and said "everything will be alright Har" the school phone and said I was suspended for 2 weeks and I wasn't going to complain.

Dad asked kate if I could spend time with him and she of course said yes. Eboney would hang around when she can whilst dad and juliet would work so I wouldn't be on my own. I packed some things and said bye to kate, I text Eboney telling her what's going on and she replies by saying have fun.

We get in the car and dad starts to blast out music and I smile. We sing and scream along to the songs and for a moment it feels like everything is perfect. We arrive at his house and I run in. Juliet sees me and hugs me tight saying how much shes missed me and am i okay. I tell her I'm good now that im here, she smiles and goes to get drinks for everyone.

I sit on the floor and play with daredevil for awhile before going to unpack my things. I have dinner then goes upstairs to watch some anime and change into my pyjamas.

 I have dinner then goes upstairs to watch some anime and change into my pyjamas

I binge watch a few series of different anime while taking to Eboney. Around 12 at night dad and juliet say good night to me and they go to bed, I decide to turn my tv off and out my earphones in and go on tic tok I spend a few hours scrolling through before falling asleep.

I wake up the next day and decide to myself that I'm having a pyjama day I go downstairs and spend time with dad and Juliet before they have to leave for work.

Today I will be on my own but on the weekend is when Eboney can stay with me. Once they leave I watch the tv and play with daredevil again. I cook food at lunchtime and entertain myself the best I can while being home alone.

I go back upstairs daredevil following me. We curl up on the bed and in watch a film before falling asleep with daredevil curled up next to me. I hear a slight chukle and awing sound as I slowly wake up. I see my dad and Juliet with there phones out. I hide myself in my pillow, "whyyyyy" dad chuckles more beofre replying "you both looked so cute" "well I dont wanna be cute" they chuckle more and I join in.

I go downstairs with them and I make and cup of tea and we sit on the sofa watching horror movies for the rest of the night.

Sorry this is such a short chapter hope you enjoyed anyway

XxGodessOfMischiefxX