chapter 15

Kova kept to her word and changed my time table so now my and Vanessa are far from eatch other but we still have a meeting with the headmaster. Hes obviously going to put his little "angel" as the victim and the innocent one.

I told Kova this and she said she's joining the meeting too. Since Emily is no where to be found and kate isnt my registered guardian my dad has to take time off recording new music to come down here Juliet will be coming too. I feel so bad dragging them  into all of this. I hate having anger issues but thats life.

I sit outside the headmasters office waiting for the others to arrive, foot tapping on the floor as my leg shakes. I can feel the anxiety crepping in more and more, I out on some music and it helps a little but not by much. Not long after my second song dad, Juliet and Kova arrive and we go inside

We take our seats and I see Vanessa give a quick sly smirk before turning on the water works and saying in a fake scared voice "daddy please don't let this animal near me!, I'm so scared!" Her father gives her a side hug "dont worry angel nothing is going to happen". I roll my eyes and sigh "let's get on with it yeah, I've got exams to study for".

The meeting begins and the whole time Vanessa plays the victim. The four of as have just about had enough and my anger starts to flare. Juliet holds my hand and I calm down just enough to keep my head and not lose control.

Kova shows evidence of my mental  health and anger issues then the many other complaints against Vanessa and how horrible she is.  truly is. The headmaster tries to get out of it and denies everything but knows he can't so he Vanessa gets suspended and grounded.

Vanessa throws a fit. My punishment is a week of my break time in detention which I'm okay with. We leave the office and dad high fives me and says it was good I stood up for myself but just try not to beat everyone up which I completely understand.

We get McDonald's and go down his for the weekend. Kate and Eboney already knew about this so they know where I am. I take a deep breath and smile it seems things are slowly getting better but what stays in the back of my mind is how long will this last....