chapter 4

I don't know what to say. There right inform of me is a picture of my savour and my mother, but how? How did there know each other?

I hold the picture tight and walk downstairs and into the living room and place it in front of my mother. "How do you know him? How the hell did you know Andy Biersack?" She sighs and looks at me.

"so you found it huh, well me and him used to date before he got big and famous" she says as if it means nothing "how can you say that as of its nothing".

I stare longingly at the picture, she was so lucky to know let alone date him. I personally see him as an older brother I never had or a father figure because I dont know where my real dad is. I wish I knew and st least want to meet him once even if he doesn't care for me.

I look back to my mum and see shes looking at me. "I have something to tell you" "what" "Harlow, Andy is your father" she says plainly. I stand there in shock, is she telling the truth? "I...I what?" "I found out I was pregnant with you and before I could tell him we went separate ways. Now I'm going out clubbing see you tomorrow"

She gets up and leaves me once again and as soon as shes gone I race over to Eboney's and burst though the door crying while still holding the picture tightly. Kate hugs me and asks "Har what's wrong love".

Eboney races down the stairs and asks the same, I pass them thr photo and the stare at my with surprise. Eboney is the first to speak "dose this mean" "t...thsts w..what she...said but...how can...I trust her.." "get a DNA test if possible" kate suggests, I nod and rub my eyes wiping the tears.

I tell them my mum has gone out again as expected and kate orders a pizza for me and Eboney. We chill upstairs while sleeping with sirens better off dead was playing. Me and Eboney were hugging while a few tears still fell.

My whole world just got turned around with a few words.....what will happen now

Hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry it's still short I'll try in the future to make longer chapters

XxGodessOfMischiefxX