chapter 13

I finish up unpacking as Eboney puts on anime. I arrived back at Kate's not to long ago and I have to go back to school tomorrow I aslo have a meeting with the school Counciler. I no longer have the same maths teacher as he was fired for obvious reasons.

Me and Eboney were casually watching anime when there a loud bang on the door. We pause the anime as kate answers the door and all we here is "WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT BITCH HIDING" we kinda hear kate taking calmly back but we can hear everything she says "NO TELL ME THAT FUCKING BITCH NEEDS A LESSON. I start to shake as we hear Emily shout. She continues to shout and we hear the sound of her trying to get in.

Kate slams the door and phones the police and I'm having a panic attack. Eboney helps trying to calm me as Emily bangs on the door. The police arrive and sort out everything and they take her away from the house. Kate comes to check on us and we do the same. We have a take away for dinner and watch films and then go to bed....well kate does me and Eboney stay up all night.We wake up to our alarm and get ready we get dressed an do our makeup.

We wake up to our alarm and get ready we get dressed an do our makeup

We go downstairs and I grab us energy drinks and Eboney picks up out bags

We go downstairs and I grab us energy drinks and Eboney picks up out bags. We say goodbye to Kate and leave for school. We stop at the shop then arrive at school, alot of people avoid me and the some comment. I just rool my eyes and keep walking, we get to the spot and we sit down, Eboney pulls out her phone and earphone. I look at her and say "earphone pwease" she chuckles and throws one at me "here you go child" "Yaaay" I put it in and she blasts little bastards.

We went to reg and then I went to my meeting. I sigh and sit "I'm here" the Counciler looks up and me and she says "you are" "so why am I here en" "what the teacher said to you wasnt right" " really who would of thought of that".

she hums and nods "very sarcastic" "really". She sighs and says "do you want to be here", I lean my head back and reply "not perticalarly" I can tell shes looking at me "I'm only trying to help you" I finally look at her and say calmly  "well I don't want help if I want to talk to someone I will do so"

She nods and give me a time table "this is when I'm free if you do want to talk feel free to do so  also my name is Kova". I nod and leave then walk into class sitting at the back next to Eboney. The day goes quickly and I head to work. After my long shift I go home and have food before playing on the xbox with Eboney till early morning as usual.

Sorry for another short chapter, hope you enjoyed anyway.

XxGodessOfMischiefxX