chapter 5

It's been a couple of weeks now and today is the day we find out if Andy Biersack is really my dad. We walk into the building to see him and his wife Juliet there, I try not to freak out when I see them and look as normal as possible.

My mum didn't agree with what I was wearing and honestly I dont give a fuck. I was wearing and long sleeved motionless in white top with an over sized dark green, white and black tartan shirt with ripped black jeans and fishnets underneath and finally black doctor Martin's.

My makeup is winged eyeliner and the purple lipstick I bought from hot topic. We walk over to them and Andy nods to my mother while she scoffs back then Andy turns to me and says "nice to meet you" I nod and say "it's nice to meet you too".

The tests are taken and we wait. Later we get the results and there positive, I stand there in complete shock. Andy Biersack is my dad. Andy Biersack IS MY DAD.

Andy....I mean dad turns to my mum and says "do you mind if we have Harlow for the weekend so we can get to know each other more".

My mum not looking from her phone says "sure whatever" then walks off. I sigh sadly eventhough I should be used to it by now it hurts every time.

Dad side hugs me and smiles down at me and so does Juliet she then says "we'll make this a weekend you'll never forget". We walk out of the building and get into the car. We talk about all different things on the way there and I actually laughed alot which hasn't happened in quite awhile.

We pull into the drive way and walk into there house and Juliet shows me where I'll be staying. She sits on the bed with me and says " if I may ask, does your mother leave often" I can only nod not being able to speak from the dry tight feeling in my throat.

She hugs me tight "I'm so sorry" "it's not your fault tho" she looks down at me and says "I know but no one should go though that".

Juliet goes to her and Andy's room to get some pyjamas for my to borrow and tell me we'll go out shopping tomorrow for stuff for me. when she leave a face time Eboney and tell her everything she screams happily, we talk for a bit longer before she had to go.

I go downstairs and talk to dad for awhile. "Dad" "yea Har" he turns to my and I hug him, he chuckles and hugs back. I look up at him slightly and say "thank you" "thank you for what" he replies smiling "everything" I say back.

We have dinner and watch a movie, I begin to yawn near the end and dad chuckles, "looks like it's someone's bed time" I nod and chuckle back i say good night and then I  go upstairs and into bed. I put my earphones in and drift away to falling in reverse superhero playing.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

XxGodessOfMischiefxX