three

(The Kim's Property)

The door bell rang as Namjoon and Jongin was in the middle of playing PlayStation. "It must be Jongdae," Jongin murmured. "I'll get it!," they heard Jisoo shouted outside of their room.

Namjoon pressed the button, "Why do you paused it?," Jongin groaned as he was enjoying it. "Come on, let's greet the eldest and the kids,". Jongin was lighten up as he remembered the twin. "Sungjae and Jaehwa!," he exclaimed and ran out from the room.

Both of their nephew and niece was inside Jisoo's embrace. "Greeting gentleman," Jongdae spoke and the two gave the eldest one a salute. Jongdae grinned, "Hands down, come on now.. give me a hug," without hesitation the twin gave him a huge hug.

"It's good to be home, right?," asked Jongin while rubbing his back. "Totally good.. where's dad?," Jongdae asked. "He went to meet Chief Park," he nodded and glance at Jisoo who was with his wife and children.

"Jane, I think the kids should get change," he told his wife, signalling his wife gently with his gesture to go upstairs. "Come on, Sungjae, Jaehwa, let's take a bath. We'll talk to aunt Jisoo later," said the mother of the two. "Aunt Jisoo.. why don't you join us?," asked the little girl, Jaehwa. "Jaehwa, dad want to talk with aunt, first, go with your mom, now," said Jongdae.

"Okay," the little one pouted and follow her mother and brother. Jisoo stood up and went near to her eldest brother, "Welcome home Jongdae," she said with a smile.

"I honestly, still can't believe you want to get married before the twin and even Seokjin does," he said and the sister just looked down to her feet, as if she was ready to get nagged. "But.. as a brother, I'll support you if that what make you happy,". A smile rosed on her lips and went closer for a hug. "Thank you, I wish dad would say the same thing," she said.

"Dad haven't talk with you?," he questioned and she nodded her head as answer. "Don't worry, I'll try to change his mind about this,"

"Really? You'll do that?," . He smiled as it was pleasing to see the youngest one smiled, "Yes,". The twin exchanged look at each other feeling a little suspicions. "Jisoo, help me to give this to Jane. It's the twin's clothes inside it," he took the bag and hand it to her.

"Alright," happily she went off to upstairs and his three brothers watched her until she lost from their sight. "We need to talk," said Jongin because he can't stand still with questions inside his head. "If that's the case, then let's talk outside.. Jisoo might heard us," Jongdae lead them to the backyard make sure to closed the sliding door.

"Okay, what was that?," asked Jongin out loud. "What was what?," the eldest crossed his hand on the top of his chest with the serious look on his face. "You told Jisoo you'll try to change dad's mind. I'm confused, don't you know about the plan?," he questioned.

"I know about breaking the wedding operation but for now, we can't make it obvious right?," Jongdae said which make Jongin relief. "I thought you were not apart of it,". Jongdae smirked, "How can I not be apart of it when I was the one who planned it?," he said proudly.