fifteen

They put the call on loud speaker so everyone could hear, "Good Evening, ladies and gentleman," said the person from the end of the line as if he knows he was on the loud speaker.

"Where are you, coward?!" shouted Mr. Kim which Seokjin manage to calm him down before he ruined the call. "Ah, I see all of you have gathered huh? That's sweet," he said sarcastically.  Jungkook took a deep breathe and went near to the call, "Listen to me Yungsik.. let's make a deal. Let them go and take me with you. So, please don't hurt them,"

The man who called them laughed out loud, "I see Mr. Jeon Jeongguk trying to be a hero, aye?," he asked with a the same tone of sarcasm he used previously. "This is not about being a hero, but this is about their safety. Especially they are my family," said Jungkook which made Mr. Kim a little touched about his concern.

The man was silence for awhile, "Well, you guys are too slow. My boys and I already play with Sangchul's weak grandson," he murmured through the phone. "You didn't trained your grandson well enough, Sangchul. I'm disappointed when he almost fainted,"

"What did you do to my son?," Jongdae asked. "Ah, I guess you're his father? I tested his strength a little.. maybe just a litte too much," he giggled. "You bastard! I'll kill you-," Jongin came next to him to chill him down. "Hyung,. don't take him..seriously. He might be lying,"  he whispered.

"I'm not lying.. for the next 2 hours if you still don't show up. The next victim will be choosen. Let's me see.., those two ladies are pretty good for meal.. don't you think gentleman?," they heard laughed echoed from the end of the line. "The time is running. I want Detective Jeon and Kim Sangchul to come to me alone. If the police gets involved, I swear none of your family will survive," he hung up the call.

"This is crap.. and this all your fault!," Mr. Kim pointed at Jungkook which made Lisa stepped further, "Excuse me,sir. This is not the right time to point our fingers and blame each other," she said calmly.

"I got the location," exclaimed Taehyung and Rose went to compare the location that belong to the Jisoo and the rest. "The place does not match," she said.

"So, what does that mean?," asked Jimin who was not so far away from her, "It might be a trap. Like they are actually in a separate location...," she explained, shortly. "How do we handle this?.. we can't called the cop," asked Namjoon.

"Yoongi, Jimin.. I want both of you to be my back up,". Yoongi raised his hand as he was speaking, "I'm sorry sir, it's not our job.. If the head finds out, all of us might get suspended," Jongin giggled, "That's what I've told him,"

"I'll be with you, sir," said Jungkook offering himself but the old man scoffed and rolled is eyes, "Hoseok, you'll be with me,".

"Sir, if I were you.. I'll be glad to have Jungkook on my side. He can beat 20 men at one time or maybe more than that," he assured. "Mr. Sangchul can I have a word?," Lisa raised her hand to get their attention again, "Maybe you don't see us as a part of the military force but all of us are really highly trained as well but in our own way and my brother, Jungkook is the most qualified among your sons,"

"We agree," the Kims brothers said in unison. "So, sir..," Lisa hold his hand, "Please for once, let aside your ego and let Jungkook and us, help you,".

Taehyung shrugged his shoulder as Mr. Kim was gazing on him, "It's up to you, your choice will determine the lives of your love one,". Mr. Kim bowed his head before giving in, asking, "What's the plan?," he murmured.

A smile rose on Jungkook lips, feeling a little lighten because Mr. Sangchul finally decided to cooperate with him. "Let's divide into two group. Hoseok and I will lead the team, so follow our rules,"

Hoseok pointed at Taehyung, "Tae, you're in my group.. on our way we will call the back up," Mr Kim butt in to remind them, "Hey, he said no cops remember?,"

Rose smirked, "Sir, let me make it clear to you, he said not to called the cops but he didn't say not to bring the SWAT," she remarked as she was arranging her stuff into her bag and turn to her brother to tell him, "Jungkook, I'll be with you since Tae already on their side," said Rose.

Jimin eyes was sparkling in amazed and then volunteer himself to be in Jungkook's team,  "I want to be with you too,"

"Excuse me? Who are you again?," asked Rose, "Hi, I'm Park Jimin...I came with Namjoon the other day to your place, if you remember.. but nevermind, it's okay if you don't remember me but I remember you," he said shyly and waved his hand. She grinned awkwardly, "Okay, Jimin,"

"Let's devide it properly," said Hoseok before he point out, "Me, Tae, Jongdae, Yoongi and... Lisa? since both of you and Namjoon are in medic, I'll take you with me,"Lisa nodded her head, "Sure," while Namjoon felt a little sad because he wanted to be in the same group as her too.

"Can you fight?," Yoongi asked her but Taehyung answered for his sister, "You don't want to know about these two women," he pointed at Lisa and Rose.

As everything was settled, Mr Kim wear his coat, "What are you guys waiting for,.let's move,".

•••