twelve

It was quite a busy morning at the Kim's property, all of them gathered together along with Seokjin's fiance,  Irene. Some of the Kim was still in the deep thought, thinking what had almost happened. Seokjin, cleared his throat before he announce.

"Since everyone are here including Irene.. this is a perfect time for me to tell about this..," he started. Irene smiled, as she hope it was the thing she was thinking. "What is it, son?," asked Mr.Kim also seems interested. "I'm going back to the base, the day after tomorrow,"

All of them was shocked with news, "But how about my wedding?," asked Jisoo. "Your wedding is in a few days away and Jungkook told us about it might get postpone," Mr.Kim smiled widely, "Postpone?," Of course her dad will be happy to hear it.

"Seokjin, it haven't confirm yet," Jisoo stated. "I'm sorry. I already called my base..," Seokjin told them which make Irene stood from her seat and dragged him, "Can we talk about it,alone?,"  she whispered. Without a word, he stood up leaving everyone, "Excuse us,"

"What the hell is that?," she crossed her arms on her chest as they were facing each other. "I'm sorry.. I should have told you about this first, Irene," she scoffed. "You never told me anything.. come on now, what makes you go away this time?," she asked because him very well. "What's the matter, Seokjin?,"

"I just don't want to stay here any longer because I know there's not going to be a wedding anyway. My dad against it, there'e a case that Jungkook need to solve and some others matters. Too much, drama. I think it's better I just get back to work to forget all of it,"

"I can't believe this..," she shut her eyes, "Listen.. Irene, this is for..," she cut him off, "Bullshit! This is bullshit. You're running away again. You don't even know yet if the wedding will be truly postpone or not. You should at least stay here a little bit longer and fix it. I don't mind waiting for you until you're ready to get married but this is your family's issues. It will hunt you especially when you leave it unsolved," she said almost ranting.

"Irene.. but can't you see, my family is a madness," he hold her hands which she pulled her hands away from his touch. "If you keep running away from problem and you're turning your back from your own family then I think it's better to cancel our wedding too," she hold her hand and took off the engagement ring.

"Irene.. don't.," he begged. For the first time, she shed a tear in front of him and put the wedding on his palm. "I'm sorry.. but I can't live like this," she whispered and ran to the door leaving him froze on his feet. He want to utter a word as he can't think straight.

He wiped his tears away and he heard their dad asked out loud, "Is it true your wedding will be postpone?," he souded happy with it. Seokjin came to back to the dinning room and asked, "You shouldn't be happy with it dad, it's hurting Jisoo's feeling," he said.

"Talking about feeling, even you don't care about it when you called your base..," he said back to his son. "That's enough. Seokjin come and sit here," ordered Jongdae as the eldest.

Jane sighed and turned to her two children, "Let's go upstairs," she pulled them away let the adult alone discuss about it. "Is it true you and Jane noona argue about a letter?," asked Jongin which make Jongdae avoid their gaze. "What letter, hyung?," asked Namjoon feeling curious.

"Not a transfer application, I hope," said Jongin in sarcasm to his twin. Namjoon shaked his head, "Are you moving?," Jisoo asked Jongdae. "No,. it's nothing,".

Out of nowhere, Jane came back joining them without the kids, "Tell them Kim Jongdae.. they deserved to know,". Mr. Kim stood up and stopped Jane, "Jane, I think it's better if you take care the kids," said Mr. Kim to her daughter in-law.

"No, dad. I'm not going to shut up this time. All of them had enough," said Jane which make the rest of them except Jongdae even more confuse. "Dad knew about the letter? What is it ? somebody just please explain, please..," begged Jisoo.

Jongdae remains silence and Jane can't hold herself to keep her mouth shut, "It's a letter from your mom to all of you.. she wrote it before she kill herself. Jongdae have been hiding about it because your dad asked him to do so,". Mr. Kim looked down., "Mom wrote us letters?,"

Jongdae sniffed as it's got him emotional. "How dare you hide it from us, hyung," Namjoon spoke his thought. "Just like you dare to hide your moving letter from me..," Jongin murmured. "Jongin, it's not the right time to talk about us, now,"

"Whatever," he stood up from his seat. "I don't know why you asked Jongdae to hide the letters and against the wedding but dad..Not everything will turn on your way," said Jongin and leaving the house, not wanting to hear more about it.

He get on his car, without knowing where he was going but he was drawn to Krystal's boutique. He parked his car and got off from it and walked fastly to Krystal.

He saw her figure was back facing him and without thinking he just let himself to back hugged her and whispered, "Do you have a minute?,"

"Jongin? What happened to you?," she asked even she was a little surprised by his action. "Can we stay like this for a little bit more? because I need a comfort,"

"Jongin, why don't we sit down and I'll make you a drink, is that alright to you?,"

"Okay..,"

•••