five

"Welcome to my house everyone!," Jisoo greeted her future family in-laws excitedly, and hugs the girls including both of Jungkook's parent. "Come in, my family are in the dinning room,".

The two twin ran to hugged on her legs, "Aunt Jisoo, who are these people?," Jungkook's sisters bend down as they can't resist the cuteness from the two children. "Oh they're so cute," said the youngest one, Somi. "What's their name unnie?,"

"The big brother name is Sungjae and the little sister is Jaehwa. They're twin," the trio cooed "aw" in unison. "Hi, I'm Somi,"

"I'm Lisa,"

"and I'm Rosè," they introduced themselves to the twin sibling. "And I'm no one," they were interrupted by the guy with the boxy smile. "Shut up, Tae," they shushed again in unison. "We better move now, I don't want to keep your family waiting, because my siblings are talkative," Jungkook whispered.

"We heard that," they said again unison. "Lord, the unity," he murmured. As they reach the dinning room, the Kim stood up and welcome them with a greet. "It's a pleasure to meet you and the rest of your family, General Kim," Mr. Jeon said on behalf of their family and went for a handshake.

"Yeah, pleasure to you meet you too," Mr Kim bowed instead ignoring the handshake, made everyone in the room feel tensed, but Mr. Jeon just grinned doesn't seems taken aback with his action. "Take a seat, everyone," Mr. Kim gesture them to the table. The dinning table was long and spacious, "For whom the 3 vacant seat for?," asked Jisoo.

None of the Kim answered the question, and once again the door bell rang but Mr. Kim smiled, "Excuse me, that must be my guest," said Mr.Kim and left to the front door. "Who is the guest?," Jungkook whispered to his fiance. "I don't know,".

As Mr. Kim came back to the dinning room, Jisoo was surprised to see the Park family arrival. It was Jimin and his parent. "Hey,  Jimin.. my brother," said Jongin welcomed the man.

Jisoo can see Jungkook a little disappointed about it, but he's good at hiding  his feeling even if he's not, Jisoo does. 'Shouldn't Jongin greeted Jungkook like that?' she thought.

"You must be Jisoo's future family in-laws, We're a good friend of the Kim," Mrs. Park said smiling to the Jeon. "Yes, it's a pleasure to meet you," Mrs. Jeon said, happily.

All of them took their seat, as the maids served the foods, "So, Jimin I heard you're going to get promoted soon, is that true?," asked Mr. Kim to the man who sat between him and Jongin. "Yes, sir. I might be transfer to the other base in next month,"

"That's good, my boy," Mr Kim sad and patted his back. "I assume you're Jeon Jungkook, that Sangchul keep talking about?," now Mr. Park asked while looking straight to Taehyung who sat in front of him.

Taehyung smiled, "I wish but not really, the Jungkook you're talking is right over there," Taehyung pointed the direction. "Oh my bad," Mr Park laughed. "My my my, you're handsome than I thought," Mrs. Park complimented. "Thank you, ma'am," Jungkook grinned.

"What do you do for living?," asked Mr. Park before he could answer, Jongin answered for him, "He's a cop, sort of a detective, right?,"

"Yes, sir. I'm working at Seoul Suseo Police Station in Gangnam," he smiled. "That's good," said Mr Park while Mr. Kim obviously irritated.

"Sorry for asking, but why the three of you.., " Jongin pointed to Taehyung, Rose and Lisa, "look different?," he added before asked any further, "Do you perhaps have a different mother?," he sipped to his drink.

Lisa and Rose looked at him with disbelief, while Taehyung gasped and calmly said, "Oh yes, how did you know?," Jongin almost chocked on his drink and laughed, "Sorry, I was just joking," he said but the people was in silence.

"What a stupid joke," the youngest whispered but the whole room could hear her. "Jeon Somi, please mind your language," said Mrs Jeon. "I'm sorry for my daughter but yeah these three are my special children," she said proudly and looked at them lovingly.

"What makes them so special they're idiots anyway?," asked Jongin out loud which make Mr. Kim smirked. "Excuse me?," Somi stood up from her seat, "What make you think you're so special? We came here not to discuss about my siblings but to discuss about the wedding and get to know each other,"

"Jeon Somi, sit down," ordered Mr. Jeon. "No dad, this is too much," said Somi. Rose pulled her hand to make her sit down since they were sitting next to each other. "Unnie, don't make me sit when we're being treated like this,". Rose whispered to her youngest one, which make her a little calm and finally sat down.

"I'm so sorry for our youngest sister, she doesn't usually act like this," said Rose. "We're sorry on our daughter behavior," Mr and Mrs Jeon bowed their head low even Jungkook does the same.

Mrs Park hold on her husband's hand gesturing something before speaking, " I think we shouldn't be here. We're very sorry interrupting this evening and we should leave, right darling?,"

Jimin and Mr. Park quickly stood up from their seat, "Yeah we should leave," said Mr. Park and his son in unison. "No, Taejin you should stay a little longer," Mr. Kim resist.

"I'm sorry Sangchul, this is a bad idea.. we shouldn't even came from the first place," said Mr. Park patting his best friend shoulder before leaving.

"I think we had enough too," said Mrs Jeon, politely and continued, "We should meet again in our house next time," she suggested. "I wish not," said Jongin who earned a smack from Seokjin.

"Like we're eager to meet them too," said Somi. Taehyung laughed and said, "As a matter of fact.. we're actually very eager to meet all of you," he said sounded a little sarcastic too.

"That's enough kids," Mr Jeon warned. The Jeon siblings except for Jungkook stood up in unison, "Thank you for the meal," they said in unison and left the dinning room.

"Mom, dad.. we'll be waiting at the car," said Somi and dragged her two sisters with her. Jungkook stood up too when he saw his parent about to leave, and turn to the Kims with guilt, "I'm really sorry for my sister's behavior. I promise I'll teach her a lesson,"

"Well, you better do," Mr Kim answered shortly. "We're leaving, thank you again for the dinner,". Jungkook left along with his parent after bid goodbyes to the Jisoo and her family.

"How could you do that dad? and How dare you, Jongin getting involved in other people's family matter. Both, dad and you judged them without knowing anything as if our family are perfect enough. I hate both of you," Jisoo ran to her room.

"Mom, what is happening?," asked Sungjae. "I better get the kids to the room," Jane brought the two away.

Jongdae sighed, " I agreed with Jisoo this time," he said and glared at Jongin, "and Jongin you've crossed the line," he stood up from his seat too and stopped midway, " Oh and one more thing, I think you're the one who should teach your son manners, sir. Good night,".

Not long after, Seokjin and Namjoon left the dinning room too, leaving Jongin and their father. "Well that's a wonderful evening, you want to drink dad?," he offered his a dad a wine.

"No, thanks Jongin. I think I'm going to change and go to bed,".

•••

(thoughts?)