twenty - epilogue

"I pronounce you, husband and wife

"I pronounce you, husband and wife.. you may now kiss the bride," All the Marine Corp raised their swords. Then, the groom and the bride walk through the aisle to the reception party followed by the cheers from the crowd.

•••

Jongdae move to the stage as he was about to make his speech. "Can I have everyone's attention?,". He cleared his throat once the guest were silence, giving him full attention.

"I must say, I can't believe this day will come.. because they've been engaged for almost 3 years and they didn't show any sign that they're going to get married anytime soon but here we are celebrating their wedding," he smiled and pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket.

"I couldn't find anytime better then today to read this special letter from late beloved mother which I believe everyone would wish she was here and missed by her beloved ones," he looked around, finding Jane and his children to gather his strength before he continue the speech again, "I would love to read a letter our mother left us before she passed away.. so, I hope I can read this letter without getting too emotional and start crying,".

"To all my dearest and beloved children,

By the time you read this letter, I will be gone forever from this world. Please consider me taking a long journey exploring the world without all of you.

Everyone must be wondering why I decided to leave ,I want you to know that I've lived a full and good life by the presence of my 5 little angels- Jongdae, Seokjin, Jongin, Namjoon and my one and only Jisoo.

They gave me strength, they gave me hope, and they also gave me love. That is why I got the courage to fight for them but somewhere in between I feel into pieces like a broken glass and in the end I had to sacrifice myself.

To my dearest husband,

in the battle war, the comrades relied on each other and their leader but in our battle I fought alone and eventually I fell by myself. I tried to pick up myself but i keep falling deeper to the ground. I loved you, I didn't want to erase that love so let me go alone. I hope you will continue loving me by loving our children

Lasty my deepest regret will be not seeing all of my children getting married and finding their own happiness but I'll pray and hope that every each one of you will find true love and live your life just like you want with pure love and happiness.

yours truly.
mom,"

"Tissue," Namjoon handed the tissue to his twin. "Thanks," he wiped away his tears as he looked at him fondly, "I wish you all the best at your new work place. Joonie.. but don't be too happy I'll be joining you soon,".

"What?," Namjoon eyebrows connected as he can't believe what his twin said. "I mean, how can I get back together with Krystal if I'm not around," Jongin remarked.

"Oh come on, Jongin admit it you're obsess with me," they joked at each other. "Yeah, if that what you want to hear from me.. I'm gonna miss you while you're not around,".

Krystal joined in and cooed, "Aw, you guys made up. It's good to know because Jongin will be leaving in a few days," she bend down and Jongin took a chance to give her a kiss on her cheek. "What is that for, an early goodbye kiss?," she questioned.

"No.. it's 'hello baby, I'm gonna get you back,' " he winked. "Grow up, Jongin," she walked away from them. "Come on Krystal, I know you want me!,"

Namjoon pushed his twin aside, "Get a room," and they laughed again to foget their sadness.

Jisoo was crying her eyes out, after hearing the words from their late mother. "Hey, pumpkin," Jungkook pinched her cheeks. "Don't cry..,".

"I just wish mom was here with us," she sniffed again, holding her tears. "Are you sure you're crying because of your mom or you're actually crying because we're supposed to get married today?," he wiggled his eyebrows to cheer her up.

"Idiot," she murmured.

"Don't be sad.. our time will come. If we're married today I can't carry you around on our honeymoon which I'm looking forward," he let out an evil laugh. "You know what Jungkook?you're annoying as my brothers. I think I'm having second thought on marrying you,"

"Oh come on, Sugar plum.. you know I was just joking. Beside we're truly mean to be even though we're not married today,"

"I'm not sad about not getting married, just as long as we're together,"

"Always. I love you,"

"I love you one, always and forever," he laughed as they were holding hand.

"One in the million,"

4 Brothers and
A Wedding ✔

It's a wrap. First of all, I'm sorry if the ending wasn't as what all of you have expected it to be but, I still would like to thank you for your time reading this story until the end.I hope all of you had a wonderful time reading this.

I would like to thank my mom too for willing to be my unpaid editor and a great motivator, advisor and the amazing listener to me (checking errors here and there lol and adding some scene too) but overall we had blast doing this.

My sleepless night end here.

(If you have a question to ask about this story, let me know.
Just comment it here, I'll answer it right away.)