fourteen

(The Kim's Property)

It's another new day but everyone in the house still aren't talking like usual. Jongin and Seokjin keep spacing out, Namjoon gathered his folder for the moving, Jongdae and Mr. Kim still aren't talking either. In other words, the house is tensed in silence.

Jisoo was looking fondly at Jane and the twins, "So, Jongdae still not talking with you?," asked Jisoo. Jane sighed, "Not even with the kids..," Jisoo felt bad about it then the sudden idea came crossed her mind. "Jane unnie, why don't we bring the kids to the park and get some ice cream?," she suggested.

"Ice cream?!," their eyes sparkled even just heard the word. "Yes, you guys want some?," they nodded their head in excitement without a word. "Great, get ready. Let's go to the park,". The four of them went out sneakily without anyone knowing.

•••

His phone was ringing in between his thought. Without looking at the caller ID, he answered. "Hello,"

"Hello.. Kim Sangchul. It's been ages. Do you remember me?," asked the person at the end of the line. "What do you want?," asked Mr. Kim. "Well, I want nothing in return but I just want to invite you to the party. Did I mention your daughters and your grandchildren are here with me?," he heard their voices screaming for help. "Let them go, Yungsik," he warned.

"Let them go? Sure but it wasn't going to be that easy. I've been looking for you for the past years. Come and catch me now Sangchul, you only got 48 hours.. starting..now," then the person hung up. "Yungsik? Han Yungsik!,". He rushed downstairs and saw Seokjin and Jongdae, "Where's Jisoo, Jane and the kids?," he asked, hoping it was only a prank call.

"I don't know.. probably upstairs?," said Jongdae. "Go, look for them," Mr. Kim ordered, "Seokjin, look for your sister if she's in her room," without a word, they rushed upstairs. "What's going on?," asked Jongin who just came from the kitchen with his drinks.

"Your sister, Jane and the kids are missing..," said Mr. Kim trying to calm down. "I'm sure..they're probably going out, getting some fresh air," casually Jongin said as he sat on the coach. "No.. Jongin.. you don't understand.  You must called Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok for me,"

Jongin rolled his eyed in annoyance, "Then tell me dad, make me understand why should I call them?," he asked, raising his voice a little. Mr. Kim keep his mouth shut when Jongdae and Seokjin came back, "Jane and kids were not upstairs,"

"I don't see Jisoo in her room too," the three of them turn thrit gaze to Mr. Kim, "He really took them..," he murmured. "Who took them away? What are you saying dad?," Jongdae asked, started feeling anxious.

Jongin knew exactly, why. He took out his phone and dialed a number, "I'm calling the Jeon," he stated. "Are you dumb? Those stupid siblings can't do anything," said Mr. Kim. "Dad.. they're on the SWAT team. You know nothing about them, and it's their job either you like it or not..," Mr. Kim cut him off, "No! We can settle this on our own."

"Dad.. those kidnapper are wanted. If the head finds out, all of us might get suspended," Mr. Kim turned to Seokjin, "Call, Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok,". Stubborn, Jongin thought but he's going to call the Jeon, anyway.

 Stubborn, Jongin thought but he's going to call the Jeon, anyway

(Somewhere, Abandoned Place)

Jisoo and Jane got their eyes closed with the blindfolded but they can hear the twins screaming and crying for help. "Please.. don't hurt them. They're just a kids," begged Jane. Jisoo silently, crying due feeling scared if anything happen to the kids. They took off their blind fold and Jane quickly ran to Jaehwa who was crying. "Where's my nephew?," Jisoo asked the guy.

Then, they heard the boy was shouting in pain. "What are you doing to him? He's just 9 !," shouted Jane while hugging Jaehwa tightly. The man smirked and said, "Relax, we're just testing his strength,"

They heard again the sounds of beating and punches, "Stop..please stop..He knows nothing..," Jisoo begged to the man who keeps his eyes on them. "He's just a boy," Jane break into tears.

Not long after, another man came up and thrown the lifeless into the room. "He's so weak. Sangchul didn't train him well enough," they laughed and locked the room.

"Sungjae..," Jisoo kneeled up and went near to Sungjae while Jane didn't dare to looked at her son, it broke her heart. The boy was completely injured with all the bruises on his face. "Aunt Jisoo..," he whispered in pain.

She put his head on her laps, "Hang in there..buddy," tears fall through her cheeks dropping on his face, "Aunt..I can't feel my whole body," Jisoo hugged her tightly. "You are going to be okay,"

•••

The 4 of the Jeon's siblings went to the Kim's , and Jongin was the one who was waiting for them outside. "Seems like you guys have some guest?," asked Rose pointing to the cars. "Yeah, my dad called his favorite but come in,"

As they stepped inside the house, Mr Kim was unpleasant to see them. "Why did you called them? I told you not to," Mr. Kim nagged at Jongin. "Sorry to disappointed you Mr. Kim Sangchul but Jongin did a right thing," Taehyung defense.

"Hoseok, what are you doing here?," asked Jungkook to one of their teammate. "I..  don't know," he grinned. "How long have they went missing?," Rose asked

"Around hours.. I'm not sure," Jongdae answered. Namjoon was standing right beside Lisa, so he asked, "You apart of the SWAT too?," Lisa scoffed and shake her head, "No, I just came here too give my support. I'm a doctor,".

His eyes widen, "Doctor?," he questioned. "Yup, is that a problem,". He shyly looked away, "No, not at all. I think it's cool,".

"Did the culprit called you, sir?," asked Jungkook to Mr. Kim but the old man don't want to say a word. "Sir.. I need answers..So we can..," Mr. Kim stopped him, "No, I don't need your help. I have my own back up," he pointed to Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok.

Hoseok took a step, "Sir, I think it's better you cooperate with him," he said. "He's just a dumb detective. He don't have any special skills,"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and took his bags written SWAT on it to the nearest table to start working, "Unbelievable," he murmured. Mr. Kim was shocked for a moment. "They're on the SWAT highest rank. I believe this is their case," Hoseok added and Jongin smiled in victory.

"I told him so, but he thought I lied," Jongin said raising his eyebrows to their dad. "Jongdae..can I get your wife's number? I'll try to track her if I can," Rose said which make Jimin awestruck.

Jongin went to the table and looked at the screen, blocking Taehyung's views. "Oh wow.. you can do this stuff?," he asked. "Stepped aside, Jongin I can't see," Taehyung pushed his head while Rose gave him a glare. "She can hack too? "

Taehyung signalling him to get closer, "You don't want to bother her. She can kill you with just one touch," he whispered make Jongin stood up and took a step back.

"Jongin, you're blocking my view," said Jimin and pushed him aside so he could see Rose, clearly. "Be ready Jungkook, the culprit might call you anytime soon, by then we can directly track the exact location," Rose informed.

•••