seventeen

(Unknown, Abandoned Warehouse)

"Damn it! I lost the signal," Rose hit the board to let out her anger. "It's okay Rosie.. take your time," Jungkook calm her down. "It's very hard to find signal here, I'll be waiting at the car because that's the only place where signal was available,"

"I'll go with Rose," Jimin spoke up, "I mean just in case someone try to hurt her or anything..," he added. Jongin smirked as he was being so obvious, "Okay Jimin, whatever you say so," he teased. Jungkook just smiled and agreed, "You guys come after us if you hear a gun shot or anything suspicious,"

"I'll go in and meet Yungsik.. beside, they want me after all.," Mr. Kim said lowering his head again as he began to realise it. "I'll go with you sir," Jungkook hold his hand, like a son comforting his father.

"I'm with you too dad," Seokjin said followed by Jongin, "I'm going in too,"

"Me too," Namjoon smiled and raised his hand up, but Jongin pushed his hand off, "No, you stay here," he remarked. "You can't tell me what to do, Jongin,"

"I'm your brother and I asked you to stay here.. it's too dangerous inside, I just don't want you to get hurt okay because I know how careless you can be,". Namjoon tried to fight back, "No, I'll go because I'm one of the Kim and I know how to protect myself.. it's time for you to trust me Jongin, I can do everything on my own now,"

He sighed and looked away, "Fine... but stay close to me,". Five of them stepped inside the warehouse and a man appear in front of them along his team, "Well well well, if it isn't General Sangchul," he said sarcastically and laughed out loud as he continue, "..you look awful and weak. Oh, by the way, do you want to see a photo of your grandson? Maybe this will make you feel much better," he shown the photo from his phone, clear enough for all of them to see.

"Where's my family?," Mr. Kim Sangchul was about to move forward but Jongin and Jungkook grab both his arm from their side. Yungsik laughed again, "Now, you look much better," he reffered to his expression of anger. "Ah, General Sangchul, do you remember these guys," he pointed to the his teammate who were standing behind him with the guns and weapons.

"You kicked us out from the military because of your own stupid mistake in that mission, so now, it's pay back time. Hitting your grandson was just an 'appetizer', now it's the main 'course' for these hungry man," he evilly joked.

"Bring her out, boys!," he shouted. A group of men brought Jisoo with them while she was still blindfolded and that make the Kims and even Jungkook feel triggered right after they saw one of the guy kissing her arm and neck , they were about to move to her because she was crying but the rest of his team pointed their guns and weapons at them.

"Please don't touch my sister!," Namjoon begged but instead they laughed at him. "General Sangchul!," Yungsik called, pretending wiping his non existence happy tears, "It looks like your son is more well mannered and soft hearted compare to you, sir," again with his sarcastic tone.

"And better than you are, bastard!," shouted Jongin. Yungsik narrowed at him while observing him from afar, "And you my son, you look exactly like your dad," he pointed to Jongin. "It makes me want to kill you with my barehand,".

"Kill me then, it's a pleasure," Jongin answered back while smirking proudly. "It's not the right time for your sarcasm, Jongin," Seokjin whispered to his ear. "Whatever.., listen here old man. Why don't you tell your people to put their guns and weapons down and fight us like a man,"

"Are you challenging us, kid?," he crossed his arm on his chest, "I don't know, do you find it challenging?,". Yungsik and the rest of the guy laughed at him, amazed by Jongin's braveness. "You know what, boy. I take my words back. You're not a coward like your dad and that's for sure,"

"Cut the talk, Yungsik. Let's fight like man," now Jungkook was talking, moving aside to Jongin. "Well gentleman, if you insist then your wish is my command," he bowed to them before shouted, "Hit them boys," all of them put their weapons aside and started surrounding them.

The four of them formed in circle making Mr Kim standing in the middle, just enough to protect him because he was too old to fight. "Hang on dad," Seokjin said and all of them started to fight, throwing kick and punches here and there.

In the middle of the fight, Namjoon manage to knocked out at least 3 of them, when he turns to looked at Jongin, he saw a man was trying to stab him with a knife from behind, "Jongin!," he shouted and ran to pushed him and he feel a little pain from his back, "Joonie..," Jongin hit the guy who stabbed Namjoon.

Mr Kim took this opportunity to untied Jisoo which Yungsik noticed. He reloaded his shotgun and aim it to Sangchul, Jungkook heard the trigger he managed to run to their side and took the bullet instead. Slowly, his body feel numb, he hold his chest but he can't feel the pain. Both of his knees became week making him kneeled down to the ground.

"Jungkook," he heard someone screaming for his name but then all he heard was a loud noise. His fell to the ground with his eyes widen, trying to stay awake.

Everything became dark, when he saw the SWAT barge into the scene. That's the last thing, he remember.

••••