nine

(The Jeon's house)

He let out a soft sigh as he reach home but he never complained about his job though. Everyone thought he's just a normal detective, but actually he's one of the SWAT ( Special Weapons And Tactics - a group of highly trained police officers who deal with very dangerous criminals)

Due to his young age, the head of the SWAT unit agreed to keep him under low position. At the same time, be a spy in the office for the SWAT. "I'm home!," he said as he entered the house.

"What happened to you? You look horrible," said Somi, while eating her chips. He doesn't said a word but instead he sat beside her on the couch watching the movie, "Jungkook, get change! You smell horrible," Lisa groaned, who were also on the same couch.

"I smell good," he grinned, both of his sister pushed him away from the couch, "You stink!," they said in unison. "Fine!," he giggled, "Where's Rose and Tae?," he asked the two.

"They're in the study room," answered Lisa. "Mom and dad?," Somi answered while eating the chips, "Probably, asleep,". He nodded and took off his jacket, "Alright, you two don't stay up too long," he reminded them.

"We won't,"

He made a way to the study room only to found his two siblings were busy on their laptop and files, "It's pass midnight, I thought we agreed no works after midnight," he said and leaned against the door frame. Taehyung sighed, "We just got a call an hour ago, we heard you got a blackmail letter from him. Is that true?," he asked.

"Yes, it's not a big deal," he took.a seat near them. "It is a big deal. Somi told us, someone has been following her at the academy and even Lisa too," Rose said. "We don't have to worried much, all of us have trained for this kind of situation,". Taehyung stepped closer to his brother, "We don't worry about the two, but we're worried about Jisoo. If the culprit is really after you, then I think he's serious about it," he said.

"I think by now, he already found out about Jisoo's profile," said Rose showing his brother the new information she just found out, "Look at this carefully, Jungkook. All of his victims were a children of military. I believe the culprit have a revenge and I also found out that Jisoo's dad, General Kim Sangchul got a relation with this guy," they were in silence for a moment, "So, Jisoo is a perfect target for this guy? Don't you think?,"

Taehyung added, "I'm not trying to scared you.. but the culprit is a former army which mean, he's well trained,". Jungkook messed his hair, "I'll make sure Jisoo to be careful..," he stood up, " but you two better take a break, it's pretty late."

Taehyung and Jungkook walked out from the room together leaving Rose behind, "I need a hot shower and so do you, brother." said Taehyung to his brother before entered his room.

As for Jungkook, he quickly throw himself at the bed and stared at the ceiling, then not long after, his fiance suddenly came across his mind.

He called her until she answered. "Are you asleep?," he asked, but the girl just groaned, "Did I wake you?," he giggled. The girl once again yawned softly, "Yeah, I'm awake now. Why are you calling at this late?,"

"I just want to check up on you," she can sense that he was worried, "Did something bad happened?," she asked. "I have something to tell you.. and I just can't hold this until tomorrow," he stated. "You scared me.. what is it?,"

"At this time being, we can't meet each other. You must stay away from me and beware of strangers. Make sure, to tell me if someone is following you, keep me update. Can you do that?," she freaked out, "That even scares me more, what is happening? Is everything alright?,"