thirteen

He waited for her at the office room and she came in right after with the drinks on her hands

He waited for her at the office room and she came in right after with the drinks on her hands. "I hope you like mocha coffee," he smiled and took a glass from her, "You know it's my favorite,".

She sat on her chair and facing him, "So, what's your problem?," she asked. "I'm sorry for my sudden visit," she chuckled, "It's fine..," she assured because she know how messed his mind just from the way he looks, "What's bothering you, Jongin?,"

"Everything.. everything is bothering me," he chuckled, "From my dad's stupidity to Namjoon who try to get away from me and I can't even be the good brother to my only sister," he messed his hair in frustration. "Hey... it's okay," she whispered.

"It's not okay, Krystal. My family is in danger," her eyes widen, "Danger? What do you mean?,"she questioned as it got her a litte lost. "I can't tell you about it but I need your help,"

"Okay.. sure. What do you want me to do?," he sighed again for the millionth time but he knows it's the right thing to do. "Can I get Jungkook's address and his phone number?,"

She stood up and went to the shelf, "Sure.. let me go find it at customer folders,". She took one file and turned to every pages until she found the information. "Here,".

"Thanks, Krystal,".

•••

He checked the paper and looked at the gigantic house. "This is the place..," he took out his phone to called someone. "Hello,"

"Hi.. Jungkook. It's me, Jongin," he said. "Ah, Kai hyung.. what can I do for you? Something happened?," Jongin smiled as he found Jungkook is very polite even he was treated rude by him. "Yes. something happened and I want to tell you about it. So, can we meet?,"

"Meet like right now? Sure.. where are you?," he asked. "I'm in front of your house..,"

"My house? like right now?," he asked again in disbelief and Jongin can't help but to laughed at it. "Yes, and can I just say your house is huge ..now, will you open the gate and the door please? because I know you're not at the office," he said as he saw his Bentley car, parked in front of the house. "I'll be right there, wait up,".

He stood up properly after he put his phone back inside his pocket until Jungkook came to opened the door for him with his casual wear, "Oh, Kai hyung you're really here," his eyes widen. "You think I lied?," he shaked his head, "No, of course not. Come in,"

He stepped inside with eyes roaming around, "What is he doing here?," asked Somi crossing her arms at the stairway, "Somi, don't be rude. He's a guest," Jungkook narrowed his eyes at her, "Well, he was rude with us the other day," she smirked.

"Kai hyung, don't mind my sister. why don't we talk in the study room?," he suggested. "Is everybody home?," Jongin asked. Which make the two siblings a little curious and surprised, "Yes..,"