nineteen

It has been days after all of them got discharged from the hospital and all of them went to the court to tell their statement

It has been days after all of them got discharged from the hospital and all of them went to the court to tell their statement. The case was handle by Irene, which made Seokjin a little nervous and excited to meet her again after their fight.

"Thank you, so much Irene," said Mr. Kim as he finished with his statement, a little help from her. "It's a pleasure and thank you  for your cooperation sir," she bowed and turn her back to walk away from them.

"Aren't you going to chase her and explain yourself?," Mr. Kim face his son to see his reaction. "Come on, Seokjin.. you're not going to stand there and watch her leave, aren't you?,". Seokjin was a little surprised at his dad's behavior. He never seen this side of him, being so encouraging to do something.

"Go for her, Seokjin,". Mr. Kim pushed him, "Go before you lose her!," he added. With that being said, he ran as fast as he could to her. "Irene!," he shouted enough to make the lady stopped on her pace.

"Yes, Mr. Kim Seokjin.. what can I help you?," she asked coldly, being professional since they were nothing for her. "Give me a chance to explained myself," he bite his lower lips as he still trying to catch his breathing. "I think it's clear that, we have nothing to discuss about,"

"Irene..it's not about the case but it's about us..," he stated, with a glimpse of hope in his eyes. "What about us?," she still keep her straight look to him, hiding her true emotions.

"I admit that I am a coward. I keep running away from problems because I was so afraid of losing.. There's something that I never tell you before. It's about my past," he lowered his gaze to his feet, encourage himself to speak it up. "The reason why I'm not ready to get married is because I'm afraid you'll end up like my mom. She committed suicide which clearly, she wasn't happy because of her marriage with my dad. I'm afraid I can't give you the happiness that you deserve and those thoughts are killing me...," he sighed, reaching out for her hands before he continue.

"..It kills me the most when you're not by my side. I can't live without you," she couldn't help it but to give him a tight hug, she never mean a word to broke up with him. "Oh, Seokjin..I'm sorry to hear that," she whispered didn't even care if the people were looking at them.

He pushed her lightly, just so he could she her face, before he was about to asked, "I didn't bring your ring with me but..," he took off his necklace where his ring was hanging. "You can take mine, .. so, will you marry me for real?,"

Her eyes was a little teary but she didn't waste any second to answered, "Yes,". She went for another hug before she playfully asked, "So, when are we going to get married?,"

•••

It was the first time. Mr. Sangchul went to the Jeon's house. If you were wondering what are they doing on the Jeon's? Well it's because Jungkook's parents invited them over for dinner and to get along with each other.

Mr. Kim looked up at the wall and read all of the Jeon's siblings achievement. "Dad, dinner is ready," Jisoo told him as all of them were waiting at the dinning room. Once, Mr. Kim sat, he smiled shyly and gaze on Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, "I'm impressed by your children, and that's so foolish of me to underestimate their abilities,".

"It's fine, Mr. Kim.. let's just get over it," Mrs. Jeon assured. "Somi," Jongin called, "Yes?," she sang.

"I heard from Hoseok that you've graduated the academy," he said while narrowing his eyebrow, "Yeah, I've graduated 2 years early," she grinned widely,".. but I'm going to persuade my dream in fashion and producing songs," she added.

"Oh, I thought you're going to be apart of the SWAT too," said Jongdae, "It's time for someone in the siblings making a revolution. I will still accept the offer from the FBI but I'll apply as a spy agent,"

"Jeon Somi, Agent 007," Namjoon joked making the rest giggled. As everyone was enjoying their time, Jisoo hold Jungkook's hand gesturing him to announce something. "Everyone, Jisoo and I have something to tell all of you,"

"What is it?,"

"Our wedding is supposed to be in this weekend right? As you guys may see, I'm still wearing my cast until at least the end of this month," he pointed at his injured hand, "I also have an appointment for check up around next month," he referring to the bullet he took. "So?," Taehyung asked, didn't get the point where the topic was going.

"We decided to extend it to 2 months from now,". Lisa and Rose gasped, "The wedding is cancel? but we've prepared our dress," said Lisa and Rose agreed saying, "I even booked the best place," they feel sad about the news even though they already expect it.

"Wait.. I have something to say too," Seokjin gain their attention. "If Jisoo and Jungkook aren't going to get married this weekend then, I invited all of you to my wedding,"

A smile rosed on their lips, "Great Seokjin, since everything is ready we don't have to cancel anything. The wedding is still happen," Mrs Jeon was so excited as if Seokjin was her own son.

"Thank you, Mrs. Jeon. Irene will be happy about it,". Jisoo called him, "Seokjin, now all we have to do is find a tuxedo and a wedding dress,". He shrugged his shoulder, "I'm sure, Irene already plan it, so.. no worries,"

"Let's make a toast," said Jongdae raising his glass, "To the happiness of our family!,"

•••