eleven

Let me make myself clear, I never force you to read this any further if you don't like it so far. Just feel free to delete the story from your library. It's your human right! and I respect your point of view.

okay?
peace.
no war.

•••

" We heard about the shop," said Rose approaching Jungkook who was sitting right beside Mr. Jeon. "Is everything okay, son?," asked their father, and all of them in the dinning table turn their head to him waiting for the answer.

"Everything is okay, dad. Yugyeom and I arrived just right in time before the fire got bigger," he said. "Thank god," murmured Mrs. Jeon. "Have you told the Kims about it?," she continued asking. "I already told Jisoo..," his mother cut him off, "You should really tell her family about it too. They might get involved,".

Jungkook nodded his head in understatement, while Taehyung scoffed, "I don't think telling the Kims is necessary. I mean, yes all of them are working in military but this crime case is out of their league." said Taehyung.

Mr Jeon chuckled, "Taehyung, we must tell them to beware of their surrounding not tell them to solve the case," said Mr. Jeon while patting Taehyung's head. "Still, I don't think it's necessary," he murmured.

"Tae, are you still upset about what happened on that night," Mrs. Jeon said referring to the dinner they had with the Kims, "No, of course not. What are you saying?," he huffed his cheeks while avoiding their gaze.

Somi hummed, "Yup, he is. He still upset because that jerk called him stupid, " she said. Taehyung pouted, "No, I'm not,". Mr and Mrs Jeon gave him a look before, Mrs Jeon come out with the idea, saying, "Fine, then you go with Jungkook to their place after this and explained to them the details,".

His mouth open agape, "Why me? Rosie should go with Jungkook instead," he said pointing at Rose. Her sister pulled her tongue out and stood up bringing her empty plate to the sink.

"Mom! Rosie is mocking me. She should go," he said firmly, Lisa and Somi giggled at the scene. "As what I've said, you go with your brother after this. End of our conversation,", after the words have been said, his siblings giggled, trying to hold their laughter.

"Fine," he said, pressed the word.

•••

They parked at the Kim's property and Taehyung immediately say, "I'll wait you in car. I don't want to see that Jongin guy," he said lazily. "Okay, I won't be long," his brother took off the seatbelt and went to the gate, pressing the door bell.

To his surprised, it was Mr. Kim himself who opened the gate for him, which make him jolted, "Good evening, Sir," he bowed his head as a gratitude. It can be seen that Mr. Kim didn't like his presence. "What are you doing here?,"