four

"Good morning boys!," greeted Mr. Kim as he went to the dinning room only to find his sons was gathered together. "Good morning, sir," the four of them stood up straight as a gratitude to their father. "Sit," he chuckled feeling proud of what his sons has become.

"Jongdae, where's Jane and the kids?," he asked his eldest son. "She went out to the park with the kids for awhile, sir," he answered. "Jisoo?,"

"She left to work minutes ago," Seokjin answered for them. He nodded, "Shall we proceed with the plan?," asked Mr. Kim to his sons. "Yes sir!," they said in unison except for the confused Seokjin, "What plan? What is it all about, sir?," he questioned. Jongin smirked, "We're going to break off the wedding," he said, excitedly.

Jongdae took out the papers from the file he hold with him and gave the paper to all of them on the table, it was well printed with information which including every details of Jungkook's profile and background.

"His birth name is Jeon Jeongguk, but now the spelling rather known as Jeon Jungkook and was born in 1997. He's a son of the retired Head Chief Officer, Jeon Seojoon.. and based on my research he graduated from our school which is Korea Military Academy, and he moved from academy to another academy,"

"He must be stupid," joked Jongin. "In his siblings, he's the second son and has 3 sisters. His eldest brother is the same age as Jisoo, his name is Jeon Taehyung.. also graduated from one the same academy as Jungkook, same goes to his sisters, Lalisa Jeon, Roseanne Jeon.. Just like Jungkook, the three of them also, moved from one academy to another academy,". Jongin chuckled, "I bet all of them are extremely stupid,".

"Their younger sister is still studying but I can't find more details about her," Jongdae continued, "Well, of course they must hide their brainless daughter away from the public,"

"Shut up, Kim Jongin. Don't be little at people, you don't know the story behind it. There is must be a reason why they keep moving," said Namjoon, trying to defend her sister's family. "Jongin got a point though," Mr. Kim spoke up which make Namjoon keep his mouth shut.

"Carry on, Jongdae," said Mr. Kim. "Since dad wants Jimin to be apart of our family, we must invite him to the family dinner, and for the back up plan,we will called Jisoo's ex, Min Yoongi and her old time crush, Jung Hoseok in order to break the wedding,".

Jongin clapped his hand in amused, "This is going to be interesting," he exclaimed and laughed like a maniac but no one seems to care about it, only Mr. Kim was excited as him when he heard the whole plan. "We shall prepared the house and welcome them.. even we want to break the wedding. They're still our guest right?," said Mr. Kim as he stood up feeling satisfied.

"You guys handle the rest, I'll called Chief Park," said Mr. Kim and left them. "So, what's the other plan Jongdae?," asked Jongin in excitement. "Since, Jungkook went to same school as us let's train together with him until he gave up,"