Game 1 Thailand

Christen's POV
After Team Bonding last night me and Tobin went straight to sleep.
I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off, it was 6:30AM I got up, and went to the bathroom I took a shower, I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun, I put on some Nike Sweatpants and a Nike T-Shirt and some slides. I went to wake Tobin up at 7:00AM, "Tobin wake up we gotta go down to breakfast" I say "Alright I'm getting up" she says have alseep still
Tobin's POV
I get woken up by Christen usually I hate getting woken up but I can get used to Christen waking me up. I get up and brush my teeth and brush my hair and get changed. I wait for Christen and we walk down to breakfast. Most of the team is already down their. I get my food and sit next to Ashlyn and Alex, followed my Christen sitting next to me. "Okay everyone we have our first game of the tournament today, everybody needs to have their head in the game" Jill says looking at everybody.
Once everyone is done eating we all head up to our own rooms. Once I get back to my room I take a shower and I go sit on Christens bed and I look at her and ask if we can talk "Yeah sure" she replies, so umm you know we've been friends since we were both on the USWNT and I've kinda had a crush on you, but it's okay if you don't like me back, it's just um... I've had to get that off my chest" I look at Christen and see she is smiling.
Christen's POV
As Tobin is telling me she has had a crush on my I instantly feel me blushing, when she gets done talking I say "I've had a crush on you too, I just didn't know if you played for the other team" she smiles and she hugs me.
*Time Skip to 10 minutes before game time*
Tobin's POV
The team is in the locker room right now getting ready to line up in the tunnel I look at Christen and smile and she returns the smile. After me go through the tunnels, listen to the teams Anthems and shake hands with the other team, I go to my position on the field.
Christen's POV
I go to the bench since I'm not starting this game so i go sit beside Ashlyn Harris, the game starts and the US quickly starts to show their dominance.
*Time Skip to After the Final minutes*
Tobin's POV
I run off the bench since I was subbed out in the second time and run up to Christen since she was subbed in when I was subbed out, and i hug her, the team makes their way to the locker room Jill Ellis starts to speak "Congrats Ladies that's one hell of a way to start this tournament if we get Playing like this there is no stopping us"
Christens POV
After the game we all head back to the hotel and go to our rooms. We have 5 days till our next game so for 3 of those days their is practice but the rest are free days. Me and Tobin decided to go get some food after the game so we go to a fancy restaurant. I get a text from Ashlyn.
Ashlyn
A: Hey where are you guys
C:Me and Tobin went out to get food
A:ohh okay
I put away my phone, me and Tobin pay for our food and we leave, as we step foot outside the restaurant we see ppl taking photos of us we quickly get in the car and drive away.
Tobin's POV
Once we get back to our room I get a text from the group chat
(🇺🇸USA Ballers⚽️)
Alex: Have you and Tobin saw the pictures and the news headlines
Me: No, is it bad?
Kelly: Look for yourself
Me: Umm okay
I go to twitter and see all these news sources with the headlines of USWNT players Tobin Heath and Christen Press spotted in France on a supposed date, is it true, are they a couple?
I show Christen and she looks up at me and says "its gonna be fine Tobin they are just rumors" yeah you're right" I say and I go to sleep

Authors note I don't know how long this story will be but it will be long I'm thinking around 35-50 Chapters what do you guys think