The Mall

Tobin's POV
Once we got to the lobby we left to go to the mall. Once we got to the mall we all wanted to go into the Gucci store so we did almost everyone bought something in the store. We were talking by and so many people started to take pictures and soon it became tons of people, me and Christen looked at each other and smiled we walked around the mall not being bothered by the flashing in our face, we kinda forgot they were there and we kissed and the paparazzi went crazy they were saying things like "ouu first captured preath kiss" me and Chris laughed and they soon left us alone. We stayed at the mall for 3 hrs and soon me and Chris had like 10 bags each the whole team left the mall around 4PM. Once we got back to the room I sat my bags down and got changed into some comfy clothes. I had a surprise for Christen but she didnt know it. I pulled out a little box and I gave it to Christen and her to open it.

 I pulled out a little box and I gave it to Christen and her to open it

She opened it and saw a beautiful promise ring. "Aww Toby you got me a promise ring" she askes "yeah its just I love you so much and I want to be with you forever" I say. Put it on see if it fits as she puts it on and it's a perfect fit.
Christen's POV
I post on Instagram a picture of the ring on my finger" @Christenpress I cant believe my beautiful girlfriend @Tobinheath got me a promise ring this means so much to me and I will never take it off 🥰💍.
The rest of the day me and Tobs just Layed around and cuddled the rest of the day. I go to Twitter and news sources are talking abt us: The newly couple Tobin Heath, and Christen Press seen with their National Team in a mall in France Showing PDA. I smile at the headline and show Tobs and she laughs.