Game 7 Netherlands, first day back in America

Christen's POV
I wake up at 6:30 because we have a game today at 11AM so I wake Tobs up and I get ready and dressed, and so does Tobin we go down to breakfast once we get done eating at around 8 we head to the stadium. Jill gives us her usual speech, and tells us the starting lineups, we head out to do warm-ups, we go through the tunnels, we do the Anthems, we shake hands and I go to the bench since I'm not starting this game.
Tobin's POV
Once Tipoff started it was game time I went to my spot and got in the zone.
Nobody's POV
At the half nobody had scored, once the second half started the US seemed to be more focused. At the 61st minute Pinoe got a chance for a penalty kick, she makes it and the US are up 1-0. In the 69th minute Rose Lavelle scores a goal assisted by Sammy Mewis, the US is up 2-0. At the 90th minute the USA is your 2019 Women's World Cup Champions.
Tobin's POV
At the 90th minute, our bench comes running on the field cheering and dancing, I run up to Christen and I smile and hug her, Pinoe goes to kiss Sue Bird her girlfriend in the stands, Kelley goes to Kiss her girlfriend too, and so does Tierna too. The team has to go take pictures so we pose we get on the podium, each of us get to hold the world cup, and we go to celebrate the win. The locker room is crazy there is champagne, Ashlyn and her 1,000s of Instagram stories dancing and Lots of music and singing to the songs.

We stayed in the locker room for so long just celebrating. The whole team is just so happy because we have 4 stars on our shirts. We celebrate the whole night. The next morning we get on a plane back to America. Once we get back to America we have to stay at another hotel for like 4 days since we are gonna be on Good Morning America on the 9th and we have the Parade in New York on the 10th. We get to the Hotel at like 7PM and all the girls are tired so we go straight to sleep.
Christen's POV
I get up early because the team has to be at Good Morning America at 8AM, so me and Tobin get dressed and head downstairs and get breakfast with the team. We get in the bus and we head to Good Morning America. Once we get there we go back stage and wait for the hosts to call the team to talk about the tournament. We all go to sit i sit beside Tobin and everyone else fills in.
Robin: this has been a conversation for several weeks, equal pay.
Pinoe: Yeah I mean we just gotta keep pushing for what we believe
Strahan: There was a brand new couple on this tournament
The audience cheers
Tobin: Yeah its been an amazing time getting to just be with my girlfriend for these days