Going to see Christen + Victory tour game 1

Tobin's POV
I get up and get dressed since I'm going to go see Chris play today.

Tobin's POV I get up and get dressed since I'm going to go see Chris play today

I put on something comfortable since I'm going to watch a soccer game. I get finished and head to the airport, I go through security i head to my gate and I get on the plane. I go to sleep for the duration of the flight. I wake up and i hear that we are landing, once we land i get into an uber, since I have 2 hrs until I have to be at the game I go and grab something to eat, and I go to foot locker and i get Chris a pair of Travis Scott Jordan 1s, i head to the stadium, i get there and i see Paparazzi are there " Are you here to see Christen play" i look over at the Paparazzi "Why else would i be in utah" i say as i walk into the stadium, i go to the first row so I can see Chris better.
Christen's POV
I'm warming up for my game against Orlando Pride i look up at the 1st row stands and i see Tobin i run up and i kiss her "go on out there and win this game" Tobin says as i run back to the field, to finish warmups.
Once the game starts its a pretty good game, in the 35th minute Kelley drops the ball in front of me I fake out the defender and I score. During the game I score 3 goals and 2 assists, we win the game 5-2. After the game Tobin waits for me.
Tobin's POV
I decided for our 1 month we and Pressey would go out for dinner and i would fly back to Portland right after, we go back to Presseys place she gets a shower and changes her clothes we head out and we don't go somewhere to fancy we go to a Italian place. After we eat she drops me off at the Airport and I get back on the plane to go back to Portland, before the plane takes off i post something on Instagram talking about me and Christens one month.
After the plane lands I get an uber and go back to my house. I look at the time 11PM I get a shower and I go to sleep.
*Fast Forward August 1nd, 2019 2 days before the first Victory tour game*
Christen's POV
It's 2 days before the 1st Victory tour game. The some of the team is waiting at the terminal for the rest of the team to get off their flight. The only people we are waiting for are the girls from the Thorns, Pride, And the Red stars. I after 20 minutes I see Tobin i drop my stuff and run into her arms she picks me up and walks over to the rest of the team and puts me down. In 5 minutes the whole team is here and Jill announcing hotel roommates,
Jill gets done and me and Tobin head up to our room and put our stuff down in our room. Once we get done with practice for the day we relax around the hotel.
Tobin's POV
I get a text from our groupchat
(🇺🇸Ballers⚽️)
Kelley: Teambonding in 15 minutes in Preaths room
Me: Ugh why our room, but okay see you in 15.
We wait for the girls to come in and we just talk and laugh together, Ashlyn asks "so when are you gonna pop the question" looking at me and Christen "well we've only been dating for like little over a month but I feel like we've been so close for like 6 years so" Christen says "so you're saying the Engagement could happen some time soon" Kelley asks shocked " well maybe" me and Christen say at the same time. We talk for about 3 more hours. "Look at the time its 10PM we have morning practice i think we needa head out" Alyssa says as everybody leaves.
Christen's POV
Its August 2, I get up at 7 i wake up Tobby we get ready and head down to breakfast at around 8, we finish breakfast and we get on the bus and go to practice, Jill tells us the plan for today and we start practicing. After our 2 hr practice the team goes back to the hotel gets ready and we go to the beach since we are in California, the girls are walking to the beach and we are laughing and talking. Once we get to the beach we put sunscreen on and me and Tobin go to the ocean we splash eachother, we are on eachothers back just goofing around.
Kelley's POV
"Guys look at them, they are perfect" i say "Tobin and Chris really do love eachother" Carli says "Who do you think will pop the question" Ashlyn asks as the whole team is talking about Tobin and Christen "i think Tobin" Julie says "Yeah definitely" Crystal says
Emily's POV
I see how Cute Tobin and Christen are and I take a bunch of pictures of them
Tobin's POV
I see the whole team looking at us so we walk back to them and a couple of say you guys are so cuteee. After we spend a couple hours at the beach we head back to the hotel, we and Christen get a shower and we relax until 11PM and we go to sleep.
Christen's POV
I wake up at 8:30AM and I get a shower and get dressed and i wake Tobby up, because we have a game today at 7 tonight, she gets up kisses me and gets in the shower, she comes out the shower in a sports bra and shorts, i check her out, "Do you like what you see, you know my eyes are up here" she says as she steps closer too me i stand up and i kiss her.
Tobin's POV
Chris stands up and kisses me, I pick her up and lay her on the bed, we start kissing and she takes her top off, and it gets heated......After we get our clothes back on we look at the time 9:45 "babe were late for breakfast we gotta go" i say as i put a nike shirt on and slides, we head downstairs to breakfast. "Looks like somebody had fun" Ash says "what do you mean" i say "look at Presseys hair" Ash replies i look at Chris "Okay okay can we eat now thanks" i say brushing off the topic and getting a smoothie and i sit next to Lindsey and Emily. Jill comes in and tells us the starting lineup
Forwards
Megan, Tobin, Christen
Midfield
Sammy, Rose, Lindsey
Defense
Kelley,Julie, Ali, Crystal
Goalie
Ashlyn
After Jill gets done we go back to our rooms until we have to get on the bus at 4:30PM to go to the field. Once we get to the field we do warmups, and before game handshakes, and stuff like that. I go to right wing and Chris goes to Centre Forward and the game starts.
Nobody's POV
It's been a well evened math, in the 15th minute Kelley shoots the ball upward Christen Press gets it passes to Tobin Heath she Nutmegs her opponent and she scores, 1-0.
Tobin's POV
I Nutmeg the defender, I shoot and it goes in to the back of the net I run over to Christen and hug her and my teammates come over to hug me.
Nobody's POV
Julie kicks the ball to Tobin she kicks the ball up high to Christen, and Christen heads the ball to the back of the net, 2-0. At halftime the score is 2-0. In the second half Tobin scores 1 more time with an assist from Christen, and Christen scores with an assist from Tobin.
Tobin's POV
As we go into the locker room Jill Ellis stops me "I see what you and Christen can do together, you guys are gonna starting more playing time" she says patting my back and I say "thank you" as we walk in the locker room. Jill tells us that she is proud and she tells us when our next game is which is August 29. After Jill gets done talking we get in an Ice bath to recover, after that we head back to the hotel its 12AM so we go to sleep since we have a plane to catch to go back to our NWSL teams.